BIRTHDAY GIRL

I woke up the following day to breakfast and balloons on the balcony, as well as gifts from the girls. I was so surprised and so touched that they'd made such an effort for me and bought me such gorgeous things; clothes, jewelery, wine, cosmetics... I posted a photo of the setup they'd created for me, the gifts they gave me, and a selfie with my gift from Cassidy so I could tag her. I was on such a high from all of their love and generosity, and then Oli messaged me wishing me a Happy Birthday. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

I thanked him but didn't say anything else - I had breakfast to eat, beautiful gifts to play with

I thanked him but didn't say anything else - I had breakfast to eat, beautiful gifts to play with... and I wasn't going to ignore my friends for a second time! I spent my birthday on the beach with the girls, drinking cocktails at a bar overlooking the ocean, then getting ready for a birthday dinner Cassidy had organised. It was always fun to get dressed up and get ready for a night out with a bunch of friends, and we were hitting the night life in Santa Monica after dinner, so we were going all out. One of the girls straightened my hair and I wore the dress my friend gifted me. It was white and high-necked, but tight-fitting and completely backless; so sexy in a non trashy way.

Oli liked and reacted to everything I posted that day and I received so many beautiful messages from friends and family wishing me a happy birthday... I felt so loved and cared about. It was the most wonderful birthday I think I'd had in years.

I decided to post a photo to instagram before we headed out for my Birthday celebrations... I wanted to thank everyone for their messages since I was planning on having a pretty big night. Who knew if I'd even be able to string a sentence together by the end of it!? My friend had taken a photo of me at the beach that perfectly summed up my day, plus my boobs looked good too so I posted it.

 Who knew if I'd even be able to string a sentence together by the end of it!? My friend had taken a photo of me at the beach that perfectly summed up my day, plus my boobs looked good too so I posted it

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

My God. I'm not usually into 'beachy' girls, but she's actually so fucking beautiful.

--------------------------------------------------------

As we got ready, I saw that Oli had liked and commented 'Happy Birthday' on my post. It was the first time he'd ever said anything to me publicly, so that was nice. I also noticed that Mat, as in Oli's best friend and band-mate Mat, had commented too, then sent me a DM wishing me a Happy Birthday. He also told me I looked 'absolutely amazing' and hoped I was having fun on my girl's trip. That was surprising and maybe a little weird since he didn't really ever message me, but I thanked him and said I hoped he was enjoying the tour. I guess he'd been seeing m story to know about the trip, that or Oli told him...