PUNISHMENT

[Trigger Warning: Please read with caution if violence/rape are triggers for you]

I headed for the bathroom door, turned it quietly and I snuck into the bathroom without him noticing. I was so horny and I couldn't wait any longer for him. The mirror was fogged up, as were the shower screens, but I could still see his dark, tattooed body on the other side of the glass facing the shower head. As I opened the shower door, he turned around and I dropped straight to my knees. "What are you..." he asked, not even finishing his question as I took him in my mouth. Cassidy always told me not to forget the blowjob.

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

Fuck. 

No. 

But... Oh God, Yes.

God Roses, why did you have to fuck everything up with your stupid feelings?

Why do women always have to ruin everything?!

No, this is wrong. I can't do this... it's not right.

--------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't even a minute later that Oli picked me up and just looked at me with a frown. "Roses, I can't." he said. What did he mean by that? His dick was hard. He clearly could!
"Don't be silly." I said as I ran my hands up and down his shaft and kissed at his neck. "Punish me. Spank me. Fuck me like your little sex toy." I said eagerly as I thought about what he'd said in the room earlier about what he was going to do to me.

(Obviously Willow didn't know that Oli used to refer to her as his 'little sex toy' and it triggered him. He remembered how he used to fuck her without a care in the world... without feelings or consequence, and he realised there was nothing stopping him from doing it again. Lust had already taken over. When had he ever cared about the other person involved anyway?)

Something changed in Oli's expression and he suddenly dragged me out of the shower; the water still running as he bent me over the vanity and pushed me down. I couldn't see anything but I heard him rummaging in his bag then a condom wrapper as he ripped it open. He didn't say anything as he pushed himself into me and started fucking me hard. My ribs grated against the edge of the basin and he dug his fingers painfully hard into my hips as he fucked me fast and forcefully; slamming into me like he wanted to hurt me. I know he said he'd punish me, but I guess I didn't think he actually meant it. The counter dug into the front of my thighs as his body forced me forward so I tried to push my body up. I hoped he'd get the hint that I wanted to get out of that painful position, but he pushed me back down and slapped my ass so hard that it stung. He did it again and again and my skin started searing with pain. I know I told him to spank me, but I wish he didn't do it so hard. It wasn't the first time Oli had fucked me rough and hurt me like that, but it was the first time since we were in America; back when he knew nothing about me, when it felt emotionless and he made me feel like a prostitute. I just stood there being spanked over and over and repeatedly forced forward as he fucked me hard. I stared down at the bin beside the vanity with tears in my eyes as I thought about those early days, how it felt like he didn't care about me at all and how it felt like that right now again too. I was just absolutely nothing to him again... just a tool for his enjoyment. He put his hands around my neck and hurt me as he fucked me hard, but I managed to zone out from what was happening. After a while it was like I couldn't even feel the pain against my ribs or the searing sting from his spanking or how rough he was being anymore because I was so consumed with thoughts of feeling like he actually hated me. I felt like he didn't give a shit about me at all anymore. I felt as worthless as I had ever felt in my entire life. The beautiful man I loved had turned into villain, a monster... unleashing all of his anger toward me by violating my body as violently as he could. I flicked back into reality when he slapped my ass incredibly hard and suddenly thrust into me with so much force that I actually yelped in pain. Once, then twice, then three times as he stopped deep inside of me and moaned. I didn't move as he came, I just waited to see what would happen next, honestly, I was just glad the pain was coming to an end.