SAN DIEGO

My alarm went off at 7am. I'm pretty sure I'd only slept for 3 or so hours after the night I'd had. I grabbed my phone and looked at the notifications again – nothing new, but the 2 likes from Oli were still staring me in the face.

We packed up, checked out and were on the road before 8am, grabbing some terrible take away from a drive thru as we made our way out of LA. It was 10am when we arrived at the motel near the venue in San Diego so we left our bags in the reception and wandered over to the venue to check out the queue.

We were surprised that there was nobody waiting at 10:30am, so decided to go and find some proper food and come back in half an hour. Eating a salad felt good after what we'd had earlier, and drinking a tonne of water definitely helped too. By 11:15am we were back at the line and were the only ones there. It wasn't until about midday that other people started to slowly arrive, but by 2pm there was quite a queue formed.

Once again, the usual order of events unfolded; 6pm doors, run for barrier, support, BMTH at 9:30pm. We got the absolute center barrier for tonight's show and my excitement was at an all time high given what had happened last night. The wait for 9:30pm seemed even longer than usual. I couldn't wait to see Oli and try to give him yet another plastic rose.

At 9:30 the lights went down, and we once again screamed along to 'Happy Song'. Oli noticed us within a couple of minutes of taking the stage and he smiled at me, or maybe laughed, I wasn't sure but I didn't care. This time I knew for sure that he'd remembered us, so I smiled back and waved. He was the cutest.

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

So she's here again... with another stupid rose. Haha, this is so dumb. She's dedicated, I'll give her that. 

I still don't get why you never DM'd me Roses, but if you want to play hard to get...  challenge accepted.

--------------------------------------------------------

During 'Avalanche' Oli stood right on the edge of the stage then jumped across onto the barrier right in front of Cassidy and I. I grabbed his leg to try and stop him from falling in since people were pulling at his clothes and whatever else they could get their hands on. He kind of fell forward completely on top of me and a few others and I just thought it was hilarious. I didn't expect him to be coming on the barrier during that song! When he jumped back down to the ground, I held out the new rose. He took it, stuck his tongue out for a second, then ran off. I just laughed – I couldn't believe I'd just given him rose number 3 and he was playing along with this silly game of mine. It was so dumb, but I guess maybe he thought it was something fun.

Mat threw his drumsticks out as per usual but Cassidy didn't get one tonight. He did however come over to wave and say 'Hi' to her from the stage, so she was crazy happy. We were still on the barrier waiting to leave the floor when a man came along in front of the barrier and tapped me on the shoulder. He must have been a crew member or something because he definitely wasn't a security guard. He handed me a folded up piece of paper but didn't say anything, so I took it and said Thanks anyway. I thought maybe they'd noticed us at all the shows so they'd given me a setlist! When I unfolded it, I almost fell on the floor.