TIGHT

Our next drive was a much longer one... nearly 7 hours, so we were meeting to leave at 8am instead of 10am. I was relieved that I'd had an early, lazy night, though I'd no doubt sleep in Oli's bunk on the bus again anyway. I thought about what Oli had said last time we were in there... about how he'd show me how you have sex in there, and the more I thought about it, the more intrigued – and hopeful – I was about it. We headed down to the breakfast buffet and I sat opposite Oli with a bunch of the guys who were already eating. I wasn't super hungry after our late night ice-cream feast, but I'd still eat some toast and fruit. As I sat there watching Oli shovel cereal into his mouth, I put my phone on my lap and decided to rekindle our lustful messaging. I wanted to do it more, and it seemed like a fun time to do it since everyone was around... it might also get him in the mood for some fun in the bus.

'I'm horny. I'd love you to 'cuddle' me in your bunk today 😉'  I sent.

I watched as his phone vibrated against the table and he picked it up, frowned as he saw the notification from me, then unlocked it. The corners of his mouth curled upward as he read and then his eyes shot over the top of the phone to me. He put his spoon down and used both hands to type a reply, still grinning to himself as he did. He smiled and put his phone down as my phone buzzed in my lap and he went back to eating his cereal. I looked down to read what he'd replied and I felt my body flood with numbness. I was so excited.

'I'll 'cuddle' your brains out 😁' he replied.

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

My God I love it when she's like this. Horny and dirty, but in that cute innocent way, Hahaha. 

Damn right I'll fuck you in the bunk, baby - nothing else to do to pass the time on this long-ass drive! I don't know why we didn't bloody fly.

--------------------------------------------------------

I looked at him and smirked then went back to eating my fruit and he stared at me as I ate my banana. I wasn't even eating it in a seductive way to tease him, but I guess I was still putting an extremely phallic shaped object in my mouth. I told Oli I'd meet him at the bus because I wanted to go to the bathroom before we left. It was only 10 minutes until we were leaving, and my big suitcase had already been loaded, but my little one was still there, so I wheeled it to the bathroom. I changed out of my jeans and shirt into a dress... a casual one, but a dress never-the-less, then went back to the lobby where now pretty much everyone was standing around waiting. Oli was leaning against the back of a couch like he was waiting for me and he looked up from his phone as I walked over to him on my way to taking my suitcase to the bus.
"Weren't you wearing jeans like 5 minutes ago?" he asked in confusion. 
"Yeah, I thought a dress made more sense." I said with a smirk. He just looked at me blankly. "Easy access." I said quietly with a seductive stare as I kept walking. I looked back at him and he was staring at me with a smirk and I couldn't help but laugh to myself. He was so easy to tease. I put my suitcase on the bus and waited by the door, saying Hi to everyone I hadn't already seen at breakfast as they headed for the buses. Oli was smirking at me as he walked over and he put his lips by my ear as he passed – to try and tease me back no doubt. "I hope you're wet, cus my dick is throbbing." he whispered.

Wow.

He'd said dirty things in messages before, but he'd never actually said anything in person, and it made me go bright red. He got me good, but I could play the teasing game too if that was what he wanted. He climbed onto the bus so I pulled out my phone and messaged him.

'Dripping 💧💧💧' I said. Oli immediately replied with that drooling emoji again. 

Mat arrived a couple of seconds later and I climbed aboard with him, and we pulled away to head to Atlanta.