Mingling in Menagerie

*VWOOM*

Purifier: AAAAAA-

She promptly landed on the ground, taking in a mouthful of sand. She got up and spit it out, growling at the portal.

Purifier: Really?! Again?!

She knew she would get no response, so she just cursed Dreamweaver out and got up. Looking around where she was, she spotted the ocean to her right and a large continent of land to her left.

...

Purifier: Well, can't be dry for too long

She floated up and into the air, looking around at the increased height to see if there was any major locations near her.

What she found was that there wasn't.

Purifier: Hmm...I guess I'll follow the shoreline. Where there's water there's life

She blasted forward as her rigging appeared behind her, acting as thrusters and allowing her to fly through the air at even higher speeds. The wind whipped her incredibly long ponytail as she flew, but other than that she was fine and enjoying the nice weather.

Purifier: Never really get days like this often, might as well enjoy them
—————

She was flying for sometime now, and all she saw was the expanse of forest and the ocean next to it. She was getting bored, but it would be better to find civilization before she tries anything.

Purifier: Seriously, where are they?!

She was getting frustrated that she couldn't find any signs of people, and since these worlds are so far off the scales, there should only be humans here.

That means she just has to be observant and look.

...

Purifier: Wait, is that...

She saw something poking out of the water, and when she focused on it, she found out what it was.

It was a sinking ship, and there was a few people on board.

Purifier:*sigh* Guess I'm playing hero now

She zoomed towards them, quickly arriving at the scene as the group finally noticed her descent. She could tell they were afraid of her rigging, but they seemed far more afraid of whatever is in the water.

Purifier: You look like you need some he-

Man: Is that thing behind you a Grimm?!

...

Purifier: What? I'm not sure what you mean but this is...my weapon

She covered up the truth with a half lie, which the man and, most likely his family, bought.

Man: Please, is there any way we can get out of here?!

Purifier nodded and lowered her rigging, allowing the three to get on the back of it. The man and woman held onto the dorsal sails while the young girl held onto her mother while sitting in her lap.

Purifier smiled as she floated higher into the air, her rigging, while not exactly happy to have people on it's back, obliged to its master and let it happen as it also flew higher.

Purifier: So then, where do you all live exactly?

Man: We live in Menagerie

...

Purifier: Where is that exactly?

He looked stunned for a second, but pointed to the south-west.