Midnight Menace

'They are tense and hardy, but I can see the fear in their eyes.' Wamuu was looking at both Joseph and Lisa Lisa, analyzing their body movements and breathing, seeing their current emotional states on this confrontation.

They were both prepared to battle, but they were worried for their safety in this fight as well, as is natural for a person in such a dangerous situation.

'However...' His eyes drifted to Z73, seeing her staring down Kars with her shining yellow eyes. 'She holds no fear or hesitation for her current predicament. She had full confidence in her ability to take us all down.'

His muscles tensed. 'With what Lord Kars has stated, she is more than a match, and nearly defeated him in combat. I cannot allow her to make a move before me, otherwise it may spell my doom.'

It was silent as both parties had a stare down, and dead in the center, taking almost all of the attention of the Vampires and Pillar men, was Z73. She had a golden glow in her chest, and she had no nonsense in her eyes. "Well Kars? Shall we continue from where we left off?"

Kars stood up from his seat. "Sirocco, I know you aren't going to play around. That look in your eyes is simply begging for me to make the first move so you may tear me apart."

"You got that right you son of a bitch!" She clenched a fist, and at her declaration, a vampire jumped down from the ceiling, and dropped onto her back.

He didn't even get a word out before her hand shot behind her and grabbed his ankle, and he suddenly exploded into a cloud of blood. It slid off her effortlessly, making her the only thing untouched in that cloud of red.

She looked up to the ceiling, seeing the many vampires recoil from her yellow death glare. "Care for another? I'm not usually one for sloppy seconds, but I'll make an exception..."

She heard some movement to her left, and her eyes snapped to Wamuu. She knew he was the one who killed Caesar, but she could tell that he fought him the way Caesar always wanted to be seen as, a warrior.

She can't harbor hatred for the pure hearted Pillar man, and so when he stood and stared at Joseph, she let him do as he pleased. "Jojo, you've grown since we've last met."

"Bastard, you're the one who killed Caesar!"

"Hold it Jojo." Lisa Lisa put an arm in front of him, seeing that he was ready to run in and fight Wamuu and Kars.

She already knew they were at the disadvantage, and even with the overwhelming power of Z73, she can only handle a few opponents for herself. She had no capabilities to take on all at once.

She may be able to kill every one of them, but it'll take time...time that Lisa Lisa and Joseph didn't have much of in such an environment.

Kars also realized that, and was prepared to send the many vampires against Z73 to keep her distracted while he and Wamuu took care of Lisa Lisa and Jos-

"Wait Lord Kars!" He stopped his movements, looking over to Wamuu. "I promised to fight Jojo back in Rome. I wish for revenge for master Esidisi!"

He stood at the ready. "Please allow me to fight!"

"I shall not. Our goal is to take the Red Stone of Aja, do not forget that Wamuu."

Wamuu bowed his head. "Yes Lord Kars..."

"That's right. We can't. I'm not even in the mood anymore." Joseph was posing a bit, pointing at Kars. "I know I could beat you, so there's no point in doing this when I know I'll win."

Everyone was looking at them, and Z73 especially looked ready to slap him. Joseph started to pace around, leaving a wire on the floor that was clearly seen by everyone. "I could take you down, but then there's the vampires on the ceiling. No matter what, it's a losing situation."