Great First Day

Purifier: Ahh~, what a nice day to have exploited a Headmaster

Purifier's talk with Ozpin was over, and their official standing was decided:

Purifier would work with Ozpin, taking jobs that would usually require many experienced huntsman to accomplish. His reasoning behind deciding such a thing?

'He can see her strength'

Fuck does that mean? Sure, making a Yang sized impression in a tree is impressive, but judging her by only what was basically a hunch was definitely weird and honestly suspicious.

Meanwhile, Purifier would get in return a pretty good salary, housing in Beacon, and a 'deal' further down the line that is DEFINITELY suspicious. Not like she could complain, fight shit and get paid, what's not to love?

She was walking down the hall with a Scroll, this world's version of a phone, in hand, which had a room assigned in the teacher's area meant for her to use. No students passed by her however, but that was to be expected since they were in their rooms for bed now.

Purifier: Let's see...

She saw the other rooms of the teachers, and soon enough she found the one designated to her.

Purifier: So I need to use a phon-I mean scroll, for this?

She held up the small device that Ozpin gave her, saying he'll just deduct it from her first pay which is fine by her.

...

She smirked and summoned her rigging, tossing the scroll up to it and letting it crunch down on the device.

Purifier: Mako, process that will ya?

The shark, now called Mako, glowed a brief pink color before a ding could be heard.

Purifier: Good

She put her hand to the door, watching as it accepted her hand as if it was the scroll and opening her door.

Purifier: Gotta say, nice room. You can see everything as soon as you get in

Closing the door behind her, she decided to break in the couch, which is also her new bed.

Purifier: Thankfully I remain looking and feeling youthful, I feel like this kind of "bed" would hurt any of the others backs when they wake up

She was running around most of the day, what with coming to the world and meeting Ghira, plus the encounter with Team Ruby and the negotiations with Ozpin, she was drained.

Purifier: Hmm...Mako?

The rigging appeared above her, looking down at her.

Purifier: Wanna cuddle for tonight?

The shark rigging shook lightly, and shrunk down in size until it was the size of a lap dog. It floated down to Purifier and let her wrap it in a hug.