Over Paradise

More than most times, listening to the music is pretty good for this segment. If you really want the full experience then the music will help you out immensely.

Enjoy the great final battle of Iowa's journey!
—————

Shockwaves and loud explosions echoed from Australia to Finland constantly, making many who live there think bombs were going off in places nearby. Of course, panic ensued, but with the unseen aid of the supernatural, the chaos was still manageable.

Once again, only the Supernatural knew of what was happening, but the situation was unknown to many of them still.

But for you...you know why and you know how.

The Red Sun...has risen...
—————

Shards of ice flew into the air as massive paws slammed down on the ground, tearing huge canyons through the Antarctic land. Iowa jumped above this chaos, while Trihexa chased after her.

With a smile on her face, she danced between the rubble that flew at speeds missiles would be jealous of, all with Trihexa attempting to bite down on her or stomp her underfoot.

Iowa: Futile!

She went on the attack, jumping from chunks to flying chunks as she vaulted over Trihexa, aiming down her Swordspear. A massive bolt of lightning grew on the weapon and shot out towards it's back, doing almost nothing to it.

Sliding as she landed, she instantly jumped away as a paw slammed down where she once was. With the ice flying at her, she deflected the pieces with Kalypso's Greatsword.

A roar sounded out, so Iowa looked up and saw Trihexa reared back on it's back legs with it's forelegs ready to stomp her.

Iowa: Hmph...

She stabbed her Swordspear and Greatsword into the ground, putting her hands up and forming a barrier as Trihexa slammed into it. The Earthquake that sounded out broke ice for miles around, making the once flat area around them a choppy and broken mess of ice and snow.

She grunted a bit as the force of the beast slammed fully into the shield, but now she and Trihexa were locked in a struggle as both sides fought to overpower the other. She slowly slid back as Trihexa's feet dug into the blood red ice.

The force of the shockwave broke the mountains far away from them, crumbling them as they struggled against each other's overwhelming might.

Iowa had enough, and stomped her feet into the ground to hold firm as the barrier slowly let up. Of course, this was her intention, and she was gathering the energy of the "failing" barrier back into her hands.

Finally, Trihexa smashed through the barrier, and aimed it's paws at Iowa, who was grinning as the appendage flew towards her.

She leapt upwards towards it's central head, which was that of a Dragon's, and slammed her supercharged fist into it's chin. The explosion sent Trihexa up and onto it's back, flipping the beast over with the force of the blast and breaking the central head's neck.

Iowa: Savagery will take you only so far Trihexa!

She jumped back and grabbed her weapons as Trihexa flipped back onto it's paws. It roared to the sky, clearly furious now and ready to rip Iowa apart. She smirked as her eyes glowed a brighter yellow, and her weapons charged with their respective element.

Iowa: Come on then!

The central head was already fully healed, and it was gathering deep red flames in it's maw, as well as in the other heads. All at once, Trihexa shot the fireballs to Iowa, who started to run towards the beast and the fire it shot at her.