Ice Scream

There was moderately loud snoring to be heard coming from her room, but thankfully the walls were thick enough that it didn't get through, and the rest of the patrons of the hotel were able to sleep peacefully.

This snoring obviously came from Purifier, who was enjoying sleep on an actual bed for once instead of a ruined couch, bedroll, or just the air.

...

The sun was peeking over the horizon, but she still didn't stir. Even when her door slowly opened and someone stepped into the room.

A woman with a broom walked in, being one of the employees at the hotel. She looked over to the bed and saw Purifier sleeping soundly, smiling softly to herself as she put the broom to the side.

She closed the door behind her and reached into her uniform, which was a pinkish kimono, to pull out a knife that gleamed in the light, a paralytic poison coating its blade.

She wickedly smiled, blinking as her eyes changed to a heterochromatic pink and brown.

She slowly snuck up to the bed, raising the blade ever higher as she neared. Purifier never even stirred from under her blanket, still resting ever so quietly.

This girl was about to be killed...and she didn't spare even a dime of attention.

Well...she was asleep, but even she would have woken up by now, and she's a heavy sleeper!

The blade was raised high above Purifier, as a drop of the poison fell to the floor.

The girl was smiling, ready to get back at this bitch for putting Roman through so much problems after the failed robbery.

*SLICE*

...

What?

The blade was in the pillow, but Purifier was to the side, having rolled over and moved positions in her sleep.

?:...

She pulled it out and stabbed again, but Purifier rolled once more, back to her original spot.

?:...

She was starting to get frustrated, so she tried again, and again, and she would always miss and Purifier would always roll.

Having enough, she slashed over the whole bed, but Purifier rolled out of the bed, slamming into the ground.

Purifier: OW!!

The girl froze, before shattering like glass and leaving before Purifier even opened her eyes to look around her room

Purifier What the...damn, did I really move around that much in my sleep?

...

Purifier: What happened to the sheets?!
—————

After explaining and paying for replacement sheets, Purifier decided to get the day started and enjoy herself. The Vytal festival was in a few days after all, and Ozpin said to be back by then.

After that, back to the search!

Purifier: Let's see...

She walked through the marketplace, and was looking at several of the stalls that all had different foods at them, ready to be bought and sold.

She stopped at a dango stall, watching as several people worked together to make them in a very fashionable way. The treats themselves also looked delectable, more so than many she's seen before.

...

Across the street, a girl wearing a stylish suit watched her with a glare. Her pink and brown hair matching her eyes as she stared down the one object of both her and Roman's ire.