Put a Spin On It

The next day swiftly approached, and Speedwagon has left back to America, having the need to go back and supervise the research in the Speedwagon Foundation yet again. The most important aspect of the trip was still to come for Joseph, who was being taken to Venice by Caeser in effort to train his Hamon control, and how to properly expel it and use it.

The day was bright and sunny, while Caeser and Joseph walked through Venice. "Hey, I thought this city was a tourist town. What would a Hamon Coach be doing here?"

Caeser didn't answer, so Joseph only followed him while checking out the scenery. Soon enough the two of them made it to several Gondolas, one of which was occupied with a person, who was the Gondolier.

For them, after a brief bout with the person, they would be revealed as their new Hamon coach, Lisa Lisa. That however, was how they met her.

How did Z73 first meet her hm?
—————

Merely half an hour earlier, Z73 herself came through the town, saying she'll meet the boys later on whenever they're done with their business. With that, she jumped out of the car, driven by Mark mind you, and sprinted to Venice, using the cover of early morning to travel without worry.

Now that she was in Venice, she was able to appreciate the city for a while, deciding to stop and relax for a cup of tea before heading to this "Air Suplena", the island just off the shore owned by Lisa Lisa, who she has to find and meet there.

'Quite the complicated scenario, thankfully I can walk on water to alleviate one burden.'

Having been seated, and already having some funds provided by Speedwagon, bless his heart, she was able to easily afford a cup of tea while she waited.

That is, of course, until she had an unexpected guest. "Excuse me Signorina..."

She turned her attention from the window to the new face, seeing a pair of shining blue, nearly green eyes and a head of golden hair flowing down their back. They had a neutral glance in their eyes, but Z73 could see that they were a bit nervous to be here.

"Hello miss, to who am I speaking too?"

"Greetings Signorina Sirocco, my name is Miriam Cohen, I am here on an errand run for Miss Lisa Lisa, and I found you here while I came to grab tea provisions."

"Really? I'm trying to find her you see

"Really? I'm trying to find her you see. I came here after Joseph Joestar and Caesar Zeppeli to find her and speak to her myself, but I have had no luck."

The girl nodded, picking up a basket of goods she put down to introduce herself. "Please Miss Sirocco, I have been told that if I find any of the expected guests, I am to escort them to where Lisa Lisa is staying to take you to Air Suplena Island."

Z73 quickly downed the rest of her tea, standing up as she did. "Lead the way then Miss Cohen."

"Please Signorina, call me Miriam."