The Pillar Man

It was a quiet walk through New York, after Joseph told her where he and his granny were staying in case she needed to contact them, he planned to head on back and sleep. Of course, Z73 didn't allow that, and clocked him over the head with her metal arm this time, knocking the boy out cold as a further revenge against the shop where he damn near blew her up too, even if it wouldn't do anything.

Smokey had long split up to go back to his own home, but he was given the phone number of the "special" quarter of the Speedwagon foundation that secretly helped the Joestars. To Z73, having the world's biggest company assisting your family no matter who as long as you bare the name...that's gotta be the greatest grandfather to ever exist if he was able to get Speedwagon to make this a reality.

'Now it looks like we arrived.'

The hotel was a nice and furnished one, but it wasn't an overly extravagant one either, seemingly a good balance of both aspects. "Excuse me miss? Do you know this man's room number?"

The girl behind the counter saw her walk in, and was already pulling out the ledger. "Let me see...what's his name?"

"Joseph Joestar, possibly the name is under Erina Joestar however."

"...Yes, he's just down the hall, room 3."

She thanked the clerk before waking down the hall, obviously dragging Joseph's feet as she did because...well, she was well and far shorter than he was.
—————

Now, for those curious

Yes, Z73 is that small

Back to your regularly scheduled story!
—————

A few knocks on the door later, she heard someone's footsteps shuffling to the door, stopping just before it. "Who is it?"

"It's Sirocco Erina, I have Joseph draped over my shoulders out cold."

The door soon opened, and she went inside still dragging Joseph's feet along. "Thank you Erina, do you know where I can drop him?"

Despite how rude it sounded, Erina knew it was her way of lightening the mood. "In his room is most preferable, just be careful of his back."
——

Now that Joseph was tended too, Z73 and Erina now sat in the living room, chatting the night away as Erina was still too awake to sleep. She even offered Z73 to sleep there for the night, which she gladly accepted.

"I'll admit Erina, I never expected someone your age to be so gentle and kind to essentially all around her."

"Ah, the usual grumpy grandmother is what you thought I was?"

Z73 chuckled. "I'll admit, I did think that. I thought you wouldn't accept Smokey when Joseph rolled up with him, but you gladly took the boy in and even seemed more than happy he came along."