When in Rome...

They had retrieved Speedwagon, and taken him out from Mexico via the motorbike, at least for Joseph and him. Now that she had revealed she had superhuman capabilities, Z73 opted to run alongside the bike, using a large quilt they found to hid herself in case someone saw them, hopefully they'll think she's just a fluttering cloak.

'Some people are dumb like that.'

"Jojo? Who is this girl? I've never met a person who has these unbelievable powers, and can still withstand sunlight!"

Joseph kept his eyes on the road. "Her name is Sirocco, an experiment by the Germans to make the ultimate weapon. From what granny Erina told me, they chose a small adult woman as it would be the greatest fooling tool."

"Adult?! You're an adult Miss?!" Speedwagon turned around and looked at Z73, seeing her face underneath the cloak. "I am an adult Speedwagon, I'm twenty two."

"U-Unbelievable..."

"Heads up! The border walls coming up Sirocco, how will you get past?" Joseph looked back to her, seeing her still running alongside the bike.

She flashed him a smile, pulling the cloak off and throwing it to the side. "I have my ways Joseph, you just do your thing."

"Alright, then we'll wait for you-

...

"-on the other...what?"

Suddenly, he and Speedwagon were in line, waiting to be checked by the now confused border patrol. Joseph scratched his head and Speedwagon seemed equally confused, but Z73 was nowhere in sight.

"Geez, she's so full of surprises I doubt I'll see them all until I'm old and wrinkled!"
——

After getting through border patrol, they drove off a short distance before seeing a familiar figure down the road, waving to them with a small gesture and a smile on their face. "Took you boys long enough to get through."

"Yeah yeah talk it up..."

"Jojo! Sirocco! Why are you both still so carefree after what you've seen?!"

"Because there's no reason to worry about it yet. Granny always said you have to check your blood pressure, so don't pop a vein on us here okay?"

Speedwagon was only able to smile as Joseph did his usual shenanigans, and it seems the girl also found them slightly annoying. They rode in silence from that point onwards, making their way to an airport to send a telegram to Erina, and to catch a plane.

Time to go to Washington and review their facts and information, once that's over...to Rome.
—————

"I never expected you to be so unbalanced after flights..."

Z73 was near a trash can, a bit green in the face. "S-Shut up...I've never flown before and that messed my stomach up something nast-huurg..."

Speedwagon only gently patted the short girl's back, as she hurled into the can and got sympathetic looks from passerby's.

They have made it to Rome, and during both plane rides that she had to go on, Z73 felt like complete shit the entire time. Ships weren't meant to go on planes is the best thing she thought of.

'Enterprise, how do you make it look so easy...'

Speedwagon and Z73 went off one way as Joseph said he wanted to explore. Being the mature adults that actually needed to get work done for this world level threat of buff men in stone, Z73 and Speedwagon, who she learned has the first name of Robert, went off to make calls and find where their man was.