U̵̢̺̍͋S̵͔̲̈Ů̸̻̰R̶͈̫͇̅̓̌P̶̧̑A̵̝͙̭͗T̶̟̅̓̓Ị̴̖͕̅̅͘Ȍ̸͉N̴̢̮̫͋

Dark Souls III(Main Theme)
—————

A journey has gone on long, but beyond, their fates are still to be known

———————————————————————

Red of eyes, red in pride. Always onwards towards their foes demise...

Facing dawn, the rising Sun. Companions surround, for some good old fun...

Faces old and faces new, joining together for a journey of a chore. Old and grizzled, yet young of heart, someone we've met before?

"Go forth" they say, with smiles so bright. This wonderful trip will be done overnight...

Times have changed, a foe from beyond. Old meets new, some behold and some foretold...

Wind returns to the world, clearing out the pest. The light shines behind...the Great Ship of the Tempest.

———————————————————————

    Tall and strong, stood the three faithful lives. Hard and tough, their skin born of wives...

    Beyond the shores, where the cannons roar. On the beaches, where giants roam galore...

    A man from the future, born screaming in the past. A reminder of time, where the ages run fast...

    A world ending ideal, one to shatter hearts and minds. All in effort to preserve those he sees as his kind...

    A dart of lightning, followed with the crackle of thunder. The Vixen that showed her face, returned to cease his blunder...

    The light flickers beyond, a swordswomen of a new caliber. Such a foe is one for the ages...a foe meant for the Siren Hunter.
———————————————————————

    Factions will compete, and friends shall soon meet. The creator of the outcasts will soon return to the seat...

    Old friends may become enemies, new friends may try to betray. No matter the obstacle, the one of Blackflames will hold them at bay...

    A fragile temper, housing a once broken mind. Deep in where they belong, surely peace they will find...

    Contest of power, Gods and Monsters of ancient myth battle. Their forces are mighty, and some have scores to settle...

    From the stars, an enemy beyond the scope of the world. One meant for them, one meant to break her hold...

    With weapon in hand, and the goal for the end in sight. Here she comes...the Abyss Queen, with all her might.
———————————————————————

    The one who started it all, and the one who shall end it. With all laid dead at their feet, no mercy remained, not one bit...

    Her powers unimaginable, but yet to be untapped. With the help of the Ancient first, all may be uncapped...

    Back to a world, where men meets beast. Back to the place, where her strength first began to feast...

    Silver eyes with silver lies, hidden deep in soul. The brightness above, a frightful Dove, and the star that burns a hole...

    With one taken down, then four, then more. The strength of this one rises until the final door...

    With a last confrontation to shatter time and space, one that knows no quarter. The fated Hero leading the charge...

 The fated Hero leading the charge

  ...is known to be the Usurper.
———————————————————————

Ladies and Gents...see you in Book 2

Our Silent Lives Conquer Worlds: Usurper