𝒯𝓈𝓊𝓎𝓊 𝒜𝓈𝓊𝒾

(Publishing this early because it's finished a day early and I'm impatient af)

This one isn't exactly Yandere because it's Valentine's Day!

Also, Changing the font again bois

| Phrog |

You had always loved horror movies.

As long as you thought they were good, you'd probably watch it.

Hell, you even watched the bad ones, because of how hilariously bad they are!

Tonight, you decided to stay up all night watching Horror movies with your cat, The Eater of Souls

Once it was 6 in the morning, after you wondered how you didn't fall asleep, you decided to have a shower.

As the sound of the water hitting the floor of the shower drowned out the sound of everything else, you didn't even know what was happening outside of your bathroom.

Once you were done your shower, and got yourself ready, you heard it.

You weren't alone.

And the sound you heard wasn't The Eater of Souls, no, the sound was too different.

Someone was in the house with you.

You quickly pulled out your phone, and started texting your neighbor. She was an old retired Hero, so she's bound to know some other Heroes, right? That was your best guess.

(You)

sorry to bother you so late, but you've worked with lots of Heroes before, right?

(Cool Old Lady)

Why of course

(You)

Could you call one of your Hero friends to my location?

I think someone's in the house with me.

And the someone started trying to open your bathroom door.

(You)

SCRATCH THAT SOMEONES DEFINITELY IN HERE WITH ME

(Cool Old Lady)

Oh dear

Just stay calm, someone will be there to help you soon.

For now, I think your best guess is to stay wherever you are right now.

You were so thankful she knew how phones work.

So, you listened to your neighbour's advice, and just stayed in the bathroom.

And, as you hid, you heard the front door loudly open. And then, you heard a fight outside the door. Once you heard the fight stop, you nervously opened the door. It was a woman with long dark green hair, and a long tongue she was currently using to constrain the home invader.

"Um..." You didn't know what to say. What were you supposed to say in this situation?. "Th-thanks...!"

The two of you had an awkward conversation until the police arrived, and then she left.