𝒦𝓎𝑜𝓀𝒶 𝒥𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓊

Requested by EmilyEvans856

I just finished watching Disenchantment on Netflix, it was pretty good!

| Apocalypse Sunset |

A girl was sitting on the couch, holding a guitar. It was your wife, Kyoka Jirou. She was a Hero, and a musician.

"Good morning Kyoka!" You said happily. You were in a very good mood today, and you just didn't know why!

"Hey (Y/N). You seem happy this morning." She told you. "Any idea why?"

"Nope! No idea at all! I just feel like it's going to be a good day!" You said. You sat down on the couch beside her. "Why do you have your guitar out?" You asked.

"Oh, well, I was practicing a new song before you woke up. You wanna hear the start of it?" She asked you.

"Ooh! Yeah! I bet it's gonna sound great!" You told her. She breathed in and out, and started strumming her guitar.

"A star fell to the Earth... it wiped all the colours away... we sit here smiling, but everyone except us died that day."  ... "Here in this world of grey, the both of us ignore that day. We're not living our lives, we're living our lies."

"I like it!" You told her. Kyoka smiled at you.

"Thanks... I've been working on it for a while, and it... it's actually for someone I know..." She told you quietly.

"Oh really, who's it for?" You ask.

"Well, it's actually dedicated to-"

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh! I'll get it!" You said, getting up from the couch.

You opened the door, to see someone you knew well. He was wearing  cuffed jeans, a shirt with a collar (though the collar wasn't up properly), and a choker with a shiny metal lightning bolt attached to it.

"Hey you two! How's it going?" It was your... well... you weren't exactly his friend... he was more your acquaintance.

"Oh. Hi Kaminari..." You said, forcing out a smile. Kaminari was one of those people where you enjoy their company, but only if they're the only one around.

"Cooooouuuuld I come in?" He asked you. You sighed, and said

"Yep, come on in."

"Hey Jirou, could I talk to you about something?" Kaminari asked.

"Oh, yeah sure. But could we do it outside?" Kyoka asked him in response.

"Definitely! Works perfectly for me..." Kaminari responded, saying the last part through a forced smile and slightly gritted teeth.

When Kyoka came back in, Kaminari was not with her.

"Where's Kaminari?" You asked her.

"Eh. He told me something and then he hopped the fence." She explained. You were a bit suspicious, but it sounded like something he'd do, so you pushed those suspicions aside.

Then you noticed something on her forearm. A scar that was vaguely shaped like a fern. A Lichtenberg figure.

"Oh! Are you ok? What happened?" You asked her, scared.

"It's nothing, Kaminari just... accidentally electrocuted me." She explained.

"Jeez, I hope it gets better..." You said to her. "And, you were talking about your song earlier, right? How it was dedicated to someone you know? And what were you gonna call it? I'm curious!"

"R-right. Well, for one, the song's name is Apocalypse Sunset. And.... it was dedicated..." She paused, and whispered "to you." You gasped.

"Aw!" You said happily. "But... with what happened at the start... i-is that a good thing...?" You asked.

"It is, don't worry."

What you didn't know was that Kaminari had died in the backyard.

You'd never find out, but even if you did, would you care?

Most likely not.

A/N

-----------------------------------------------------------

Me to Kaminari whenever he appears in a chapter:

Also I just have to say, that uh...

Jirou strangled him with her earlobes.

Ok bye!!