ᴛᴏᴍᴜʀᴀ ꜱʜɪɢɪʀᴀᴋɪ

Requested by: haratsumi_kyo

Oh god I'm slipping back into my Undertale phase...

| Manipulation |

It'd be hard to escape a villain.

It'd be even harder to escape a jealous villain that's in love with you.

Something even harder to escape than a jealous villain that's in love with you, would be a jealous villain that's in love with you that's also the ring leader of the League Of Villains.

But you had come up with a plan.

You'd seen that his jealousy is so bad he's kill people for you, so...

What if you manipulate him into killing his teammates so you have an easier chance of escaping?

That might work.

The first will be the crazy girl.

You had stolen one of her knives, and secretly started cutting your skin with it.

Once you were done making it look like she'd attacked you, you put the knife back, and ran back to your room to make you look innocent.

"(Y/N), what happened...?" Shigiraki asked the moment he saw you.

"T-Toga... Toga attacked me..." You said to him, pretending to cry.

He looked angry. You wanted to smile, but that would definitely blow your cover.

Your plan was going to work, somehow!

You, honestly, didn't expect it to work at all!

You noticed that she seemed to have... mysteriously disappeared the next day.

Second was the well-cooked goth man.

You had used a lighter and, very painfully, burnt yourself on your arm.

Just as you predicted, he thought Mr. "I'm-gonna-reveal-my-name-and-that-my-dad-is-a-bastard-who-abused-his-children-and-wife-on-live-tv" was the one who was responsible for the burn.

You got rid of Spinner and Mr. Compress by claiming they'd been flirting with you.

Now, the only person left was Shigiraki.

Now, your escape would... probably be easier, but...

He killed his teammates.

You'd seen that most of them (him included) were very strong.

But... you can win!

Right...?

"I guess we're alone now." He told you.

"I guess so." You responded. "I'll be right back."

You got up from your seat, and looked around.

You remembered Toga hid a knife somewhere.

Somewhere...

It was probably somewhere in the back room.

You opened the door to the back room, closing it behind you.

Now... where would someone hide a knife?

You noticed one of the floorboards looked less dusty than the others.

You pried it off the floor, and saw exactly what you thought you'd see.

One of Toga's hidden knives.

The handle was green and pink, it was decorated with various heart stickers, and a sticker of the symbol of UA High. Ah yes, her simp knife.

You grabbed the knife, dusted the blade off, and stood up.

It's now or never.

You opened the door, hiding the knife behind your back.

"Did you find what you needed to?" Shigiraki asked you. "I have no idea what you could've needed from the back room, but I hope you found it."

"Yeah, I found exactly what I needed..."

You ran towards him as fast as you could, pulling the knife from behind you, and you tried to stab him in the forehead,

Before you could, he disintegrated the knife.

"O-oh! I thought you wouldn't expect that!" You said, nervously.

"You've made it clear that you hate me despite my love, (Y/N)." He told you. "You manipulated me into killing the members of the League."

"You knew-"

"Yes, I knew they didn't do those things to you. The only thing that would be left for you is to kill me." He explained.

"Ah... you're smarter than I thought..."

"It's not that I'm smarter than you thought, (Y/N). It's that your plan just didn't work." Shigiraki told you.

"But the manipulation part worked! Y-you killed them!"

"I wanted you to think it worked." He informed you. "Plus, now you have less distractions."

So... your plan didn't work.

None of it worked.

He probably knew the moment you showed off the cuts that you claimed Toga gave you.

And now, he knows you want to kill him.

So if you try to kill him again...

He'll know.

So...

How do you escape now?

You could try to stab him in your sleep, but he locks you in your room at night, and he doesn't sleep with you. And you'd have to find another one of Toga's hidden knives.

If this were an RPG, this would be the bad ending, wouldn't it...?

And, unlike an RPG... you can't replay it to get the good ending.

Unless you find some way to kill him...

It's game over, for you.