𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒊

Requested by: Kamiko1234

Hey, if anyone knows the "I am not a moron"  scene from Portal 2, something I was just thinking of was, like... that but with Kami finally having enough of everyone calling him dumb.

Idk, I was just kinda thinking about that...

| An Injured Cat |

You sighed, walking through the rain.

Your parents decided to kick you out of the house for the afternoon, during a thunderstorm or all things.

While you were walking, you happened to come across something.

A very injured cat being picked on by some other cats.

"Eh! Shoo!" You yelled at them, approaching the cats. You picked up the injured one, and looked at it. It had white hair, with some red-ish spots of fur, and heterochromia. Though instead of his right eye being green, brown, or yellow (as is normal for cats with heterochromia), it was grey. "Here, let me help."

You started healing it. Your Quirk allowed you to heal people. How your parents created that, you'll never know.

"There you go." You said, setting it down. Youturned the other way, heard a meow from behind you, and you turned around. "What? Do you wanna come with me or something?" The cat just stared at you. You sighed. "Fine."

You picked up the cat, and started walking home.

You knocked on the door.

No answer.

You noticed your parent's car was gone, so you decided to hop the fence to the backyard, and made your way into the house from the back.

You went into your room.

"Alright, we're here!" You placed the cat down on the bed. "So what's your name?" You paused. "...I can't believe I'm asking a cat that..."

The cat looked at the TV remote on your bed. Then, it started hitting it, until the TV turned on.

"Hm. Smart cat."

Then, it kept hitting the remote, starting to flip through the channels.

"That's strange."

It eventually stopped, when it hit a channel covering a missing persons report.

"A UA student named Shouto Todoroki has gone missing. He was last seen a week ago. He has dual-coloured hair and heterochromia. He was described as being 5'9", and having a burn scar on his left eye."

The cat turned off the TV, and meowed at you.

"I guess I'll call you Shouto, then."

So, you adopted a small cat named Shouto.

Your parents... weren't the happiest about the new addition to the family.

About a month later, you noticed Shouto wasn't sleeping on top of you as usual.

"Shouto?" You asked. You got up from your bed, and looked around your room.

He wasn't anywhere to be seen.

You walked out of your room, and walked around the house.

You heard singing from the kitchen.

"Who's there...?" You asked cautiously.

"Oh, (Y/N), you're awake." You heard someone say. You'd never heard that voice before. "Thank you for helping me."

You walked into the kitchen, and saw a boy with cat ears. His hair was red and white.

He turned around, and you saw his face.

He looked exactly like the boy you named Shouto after.

"Who are you...?" You asked.

"My name is Shouto Todoroki. I happened to run into a villain, who then turned me into a cat." He explained. "I ended up getting very hurt, but you helped me, and I thank you for that."

"Oh, y-yeah, no problem." You told him.

"Either way, I made breakfast for us."

The two of you sat down at the kitchen table.

You took a sip of the tea that he had prepared for the both of you.

You immediately spat it out.

"Geez, why's it so cold?" You asked.

"I don't like using kettles. You can heat it in the microwave."

"Oh, right."

As you heated up your tea, you asked him something.

"Hey, where are my parents?"

"I saw how terribly they treated you, so this morning, I killed them." He explained.

"Oh." You said. "I guess that makes sense. But I'm not old enough to live alone." You told him.

"Mmmm I can help with that."

He brought you with him to his school.

"Hey guys, I'm back."

All of his classmates seemed really happy, until one uf them started talking.

"Hey Half 'n' Half... what's with the cat ears...?"

"Oh, I was turned into a cat. I'm sure the ears will go away soon."

"Ok, and, uh... who's this?"

"This is (Y/N). I rescued her from villains, and has no place to stay. She'll be joining us for a while, until our teacher inevitably adopts her like he did with Eri."

Well, this was your life now.