ℌ𝔦𝔱𝔬𝔰𝔥𝔦 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔲

This here is kinda derived from an old idea I had for a Kami chapter.

Like, loosely based on the idea I had.

It has a similar premise to that chapter, but I probably won't end up posting that chapter, since I have used it as a base idea for some other chapters as well.

(But maybe I will...)

TW: abuse (I don't know if it's really bad enough to need a TW, but I felt I should put this just in case...) you also almost kill yourself

| Past The Breaking Point |

3 years...

3 years. That's how long it had been.

That's how long you'd been married to this... "Hero".

You had been a part of a very forced marriage.

You two got married the moment you both turned 18.

He just wanted you for your power to mix with his own.

That's all he married you for.

He was so... manipulative towards you.

You weren't even scared of him brainwashing you anymore. He was able to perfectly manipulate you without using his quirk.

And he was abusive, too.

He told you he loved you, but you knew the truth. You knew he meant he loved your quirk.

If you "disobeyed" him, he'd punish you.

If you got mad at him, he'd punish you.

If you did something that wasn't to his liking, he's punish you.

There were bruises all over you, and......

...

You just couldn't take it anymore.

In the middle of the night, you snuck out of your room, and walked to the kitchen. You grabbed a knife, and felt... happy. You breathed a sigh of relief, and planned out exactly how you would do it in your mind.

You heard footsteps.

You were ready.

"(Y/N)...? What are you doing up so late? Didn't you head to bed two hours ag-" As he was talking, you made your move. You jumped at him, and knocked him to the ground. "(Y-Y/N) what are you-?"

"SHUT UP!" You yelled, raising the knife. "This... THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!" You yelled, even louder. You were about to bury it in his skull, but you just... couldn't.

"Alright (Y/N), what are you trying to do?" Shinsou asked, disappointed.

"I... I'm going to kill you." You said, trying your hardest to force the knife down into his forehead.

"No you're not."

...

He was right.

You're not going to kill him.

But you're getting out, one way or another.

This knife will still be useful.

You stood up, and walked backwards into the kitchen.

You raised your knife to your throat.

Shinsou stood up, and stared at you.

"Is that what you're doing? You're just gonna kill yourself?"

"Yes..." you nervously said, completely ready. Shinsou shrugged, and turned the other way.

"Alright, be my guest. Kill yourself, (Y/N). It's not like I, or really anyone else, will care. Nobody will even know you existed." Shinsou turned his head back to you, and you saw him smirk. "Just don't scream too loudly, please. That'd be pretty annoying."

He walked away from you, and you were left in the kitchen alone, with a knife on your neck.

You dropped the knife on the ground, and fell to your knees as Shinsou's words hit you.

With how everything's happening, nobody will know you died. Nobody will know how terrible he is. Nobody will know you existed. For some reason, you couldn't handle that thought.

"I heard a knife drop. Did you come to your senses?" Shinsou asked, walking in the kitchen. When he saw you, on your knees, shaking... he kneeled down, and hugged you. "Oh, it's ok, (Y/N)... you're ok... I'm here for you..." It was like he remembered you were human. Or maybe he was still just manipulating you.

You didn't say anything. You just felt Shinsou's warm body holding you, and felt some kind of comfort from that.

A feeling of comfort from him hugging you.

...

That's a bad sign, isn't it?

Soon, you'll truly be past the breaking point.