𝔉𝔲𝔪𝔦𝔨𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔗𝔬𝔨𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔪𝔦

Requested by: N30_C0R3

Listen, all I'm saying is that Gundham and Tokoyami would probably be friends.

| Oh So Very Lovesick... |

In the dark of the night

In a secluded area

As the moon shined down on both of them...

Two words are spoken.

"Dark Shadow."

One is ripped apart.

Blood spraying everywhere.

A zippo lighter falls to the ground.

He slowly loses more and more control over the demon.

You hear something strange.

You put some slippers on, and grab a flashlight.

"I'm pretty sure that noise came from the forest on the outskirts of campus..." you said to yourself.

It sounded like two people screaming.

Then, just one.

You exit the dorms, and make your way there.

You turn your flashlight on as you walk.

"Hello?" You asked. "Who's screaming?"

It could be a villain trying to get in, couldn't it? Well, even if it is, you have training under your belt. You can take em on!

Things got louder.

And then you saw the source.

Your classmate, Tokoyami, having completely lost control of Dark Shadow.

He'd been talking to you recently, so you knew what to do.

You aimed the flashlight at the raging monster. You made sure the light kept pointing on its body, until Tokoyami regained control.

"Are you ok, Tokoyami?!" You asked him. "What happened?! W-why were you using Dark Shadow in the middle of the night?"

"I... I wanted... to see if I could learn to control it better." Tokoyami admitted, taking deep breaths. "So... I asked Todoroki... to come with me, in case things got... out of hand. But it was worse than I imagined."

"Oh god... are you ok? Is Todoroki ok?" You feared you knew the answer to the last one.

"I took precautions though..." Tokoyami grabbed something off of the ground. It was a zippo lighter. "In case Todoroki's fire could not stop me, or if he were in a state where he could not use his fire, I brought a lighter. But even that failed."

"So-"

"I'm sorry, but I must admit... I believe... I may have killed Todoroki."

So... that means... your boyfriend, Todoroki, is dead.

But, school has to go on. You were forced to move on from Todoroki before you were even really ready to. You always have after school to mourn him, I guess...