𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒖𝒎𝒐 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒊

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe fuck you
*makes a chapter about Deku's original design*

Also, have you ever thought about how Rose Quartz and Dabi did basically the same thing, but for different reasons?

| Cliché Love Story |

You were a transfer student.

Very cliché.

What's even more cliché, one of the people in the class had fallen in love with you.

And then he killed his entire class.

Maybe we should explain that...

You only had the confidence to talk to a few people in the class.

One of them being... him.

Mikumo Akatani.

He had black hair, red eyes, and freckles on his cheeks.

He didn't talk to anyone...

Except you, for some reason.

Maybe it's because you didn't make fun of him? A lot of people did.

And it's not that you're the kind of person to not make fun of people, oh no, you absolutely were, you just didn't know enough about him to join in.

"(Y/N), would you like to come with me after school?"

Oh god, this is it.

This is the part in most romance stories where he confesses his love for you.

"Y-yes! I'd like to!"

"Nice! I'll see you later, then." He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, and handed it to you. "Here's my address."

After school, you did as he asked.

You knocked on the door to the apartment.

A woman with dark green hair opened the door.

"Oh, hello there. Who are you?"

"M-my name's (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a friend of Mikumo's! He invited me over earlier, he's here, right?" You asked while introducing yourself.

"Well then, come in! I'm so glad Mikumo's starting to make friends! He's in his room, it's just down the hall."

You walked inside the apartment, and made your way to his room.

You assumed the door that was labeled with his name was the right one, so you opened it.

"Hi (Y/N)!" He greeted you happily.

You walked inside the room, and immediately realized something was wrong when you saw various empty syringes in the trash can.

"So, why'd you want me to come over...?" You asked. Mikumo got up from his chair, and walked closer to you.

"I need to tell you something, (Y/N)..."

Is this really happening to you right now...?

"(Y/N)... I'm in love with you."