𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔬 𝔗𝔬𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔦

Ghouto Eodoroki III - The finale

Also, I had a really good time at my friend's place! :3

| Freeze To Death |

"H-he can't keep me in here f-f-forever..." you said, holding yourself, trying to keep yourself warm.

Todoroki is keeping you in a cold room until you beg for him to warm you.

You started keeping a journal, since you were sure you'd freeze to death. When they find your body, they'll find the journal too, and realize who was behind this...

No, knowing Todoroki, he'll be able to cover up your death...

It'll be like you never existed.

It's getting colder. You write. I think he might have ice outside the door... I don't know what to do. I don't want to die (at least not like this) but I'm not in love with Todoroki... if anyone finds this after I die, the man keeping me here is Shouto Todoroki.

The next day, you donned a robe, to keep yourself a bit warmer...

Even colder today... it's only a matter of time  before I freeze to death, isn't it? Maybe I should pretend I'm falling in love with him. That could work... right? 

You tried, but... Todoroki realized what you were doing.

Tomorrow, you just stayed in bed. Under the comforter, trying your hardest to stay warm.

I don't know what to do. He knows I don't love him. And I know I never will, so... this is hopeless... I'm gonna die here.

The next day, the cold was just unbearable.

This might be my last entry. To whoever finds this... I died because of Shouto Todoroki.

You sighed, and you hid the journal somewhere Todoroki would not find.

You were ready to sleep.

You didn't want to be awake for when you die.

You said goodbye to your family, and fell asleep, fully knowing you may not wake up.

You felt a warm feeling beside you.

Your eyes fluttered open, and you saw Todoroki creating fire in his hand.

"Good morning, (Y/N). Sorry about that... I realize now that's not an effective way of inducing love. But I found that journal you made, about me killing you, so... I guess you can tell what I'm burning." Todoroki smirked, and patted you on the head with his other hand. "I'm gonna try a different way of... making you love me."

Well, you didn't die, but...

"Nobody will ever know what happened, (Y/N)."