𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚

The only thing I will say about the pic I used is...

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!

...

Sorry.

Alright! Chapter time!

| Disassembly |

You didn't exactly "love" your husband.

And he didn't exactly "love" you either.

It was more like the two of you were just... really good friends who happened to live together.

So why on Earth were you two married?

Well, it was simple, really. It was arranged by your parents.

Regardless, you couldn't change the past. And as long as your parents were still alive, they probably wouldn't take too kindly to you getting a divorce.

And, even though there weren't any romantic feelings between you...

You were still extremely worried when his recent fight with Villains had landed him straight in the Hospital.

"Hey (Name)."

"DON'T GREET ME SO CASUALLY LIKE THAT! YOU ALMOST DIED!" You yelled.

"I feel like that would've only benefitted both of us." He said to you, somehow managing to smile without showing any emotion. "Though... you look more... beautiful than usual, (Name)..."

"Really?" You asked. "I didn't do anything different today..."

"Well, whatever the reason..." He was about to say something, but then he slightly shook his head. "Nevermind."

Eventually, he was allowed to come back home.

"So, Shouto, you... you're ok, right?" You asked him, as the two of you sat on the couch together. He'd been acting... strangely since he'd come back.

"Of course I'm ok, (Name)." He told you. "But, (Name), is there anything I can get for you? Anything?"

"Well, not really." You admitted. "But you should probably get yourself some food, right?" You told him. Shouto looked at you, he looked as if he... couldn't understand whatever you just said. His eyes grew just a bit wider, looked down at his hands, before shaking his head, and looking back at you.

"You're right." He said, getting up from the couch, and smiling slightly.

It felt strange to you.

Why was he acting so... different?

This wasn't like him at all...

Did it have something to do with that villain fight he was in?

It doesn't hurt to ask, right...?

"Shouto, um... if you don't mind me asking, what happened during that fight...?" You asked nervously.

"Nothing, really. It's just that the villain I was fighting had a pretty powerful Quirk, and I ended up getting hit with it." He explained to you.

"Oh... do you know what happened when it hit you?" You asked. His head turned quickly to look at you, a slightly forced smile on his face, and a look in his eyes that you... couldn't quite understand.

"No, I don't." And with that, he turned back to his food.

"B-but you have to know something, ri-"

"I said I don't know anything, (Name)." When he turned back to you to tell you that, his smile looked even more forced.

No matter how curious you were, the answer was the same. "I don't know anything about what happened to me.". But the way he said it, you could tell he was lying to you. He knew.

Either way, a few days had passed.

As you lied on the couch, watching videos on your phone, you heard a knock on the door.

You walked over to the door, only for Shouto to grab your shoulders, and sweetly tell you

"I'll get the door for you!"

He guided you back to the couch, before walking to the door himself.

The moment he opened it, you heard it slam shut again.

He walked back over to the couch, lifting up your legs, sitting down, and letting your legs rest in his lap.

"Who was it?" You asked him.

"Just one of those stupid door-to-door salesmen." He told you.

He lied, though.

It was a good friend of yours.

He thinks it's better if you don't see them anymore.

He wants you to love him now.