𝑵𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚

Walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts, walnuts, peanuts

Lol happy April Fool's Day.

Also, I hope you enjoy that mix of One Winged Angel and the DK Rap, found it on YouTube, thought it'd be funny, and it was. (At least to me)

| Play It Safe |

You lived in a strange neighborhood.

Nearly everyone was secretly a murderer, and somehow, nobody except you had pieced that together.

But who cares. You were already pretty antisocial, so this was just another reason to not talk to anyone.

You only went out for essentials, and for some reason, everyone you met had some kind of feelings for you.

If you were a celebrity, that'd make sense, but you weren't. You were just some... random person.

And you yourself, well, you had decided to not bother with love.

While on your walk to the store, you had the normal questions.

"(Y/N)! Is that you? We went to school together! Remember m-?"

"No." You dryly responded, not caring to see if you remembered them.

You heard something in an alley you passed, but you just decided to ignore it.

Once at the store, something happened at the front counter, but you didn't care, you just kept shopping.

You payed for your groceries, and left.

On your way back home, someone bumped into you, and you dropped your bags.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry about that! Here, I'll help you carry your-"

"No thanks! I can do it myself!"

Once at home, you got a text from your friend.

[Whatever your best friend's name is - 5:00pm]

(Y/N)!

I found the perfect person for you!

You're really gonna like them!

[You - 5:12pm]

Nope

Not interested.

You also got a text from an unknown number.

All you responded was "wrong number sorry" before blocking them.

Your life was fine.

You'd never be kidnapped, killed, or murdered.

Wait aren't killed and murdered the same thing...?

Oh well.

Whatever.

However you want to say it, you'd always be safe, due to how antisocial you are.