ℌ𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔖𝔢𝔯𝔬

Requested by: Misakii_626

*Ahem*

TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM DEVESTATION! TO UNITE ALL PEOPLES WITHIN OUR NATION! TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE! TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE!

Also, I just got a new game, so even though I'm updating this, my break will still continue. I was just bored, and wrote this while having nothing to do. See you in a while, guys!

| Near Death Experience |

"JUST LET ME CAUTERIZE IT, THAT'LL WORK YOU DUMB TAPE FACED IDIOT!"

"NO, I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'LL JUST BLOW HER ARM OFF!"

"I'M HER OLDER BROTHER, I'VE KNOWN HERE WAY LONGER THAN YOU, I KNOW WHAT SHE CAN AND CAN'T HANDLE!"

You wanted to chime in with a dumb response, and inform Katsuki, yet again, that he's only older by a year, but in this situation, it'd be better to save your breath.

"I COULD PROBABLY STOP THE BLEEDING WITH MY TAPE, THAT WOULD WORK UNTIL WE GET TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"OH, SO YOU THINK THAT JUST CAUSE YOU'RE BONING MY LITTLE SISTER, YOU KNOW HER SO MUCH BETTER THAN I DO, RIGHT?!"

"WHAT?! NO, I NEVER SAID THAT!!"

"WELL, NEWSFLASH ASSHOLE, YOU DON'T. SO JUST LET ME HANDLE THIS!"

You've always had strange dreams...

They always seem to predict what will happen the next day.

That seems to be your quirk, strangely enough. So, there are four possibilities as to what could have happened.

1: It could be a mutation. You know, that strange condition where a child takes on a power not present on either side of the family?

2: Your mom possibly had an affair.

3: You were switched at birth with another baby.

4: You might have been adopted.

Out of all of them, the first one seems like the most likely option, as you definitely show genetic similarities to both of your parents. You have your mother's red eyes, your father's hair colour, and that dumb spikey hair that, no matter what you do, can not be straightened out.

Oh well. Whether you were adopted, stolen, switched, or a bastard doesn't matter. What matters is the dreams.

Last night, you had a very vivid one.

About you dying.

You remember, you were covered in blood, missing a hand, lacerations all over your body, a tourniquet on your thigh, a gash on your face cutting straight through your right eye, causing you to not be able to see on that side, and there was an iron pipe puncturing your chest.

Near the end of the dream, your older brother Katsuki was arguing with your boyfriend, Hanta Sero. Even if it was just a dream... it was the first time you'd seen your brother cry.

Not soom after the argument, the dream ended, presumably meaning you died.

Much like those other dreams you have, this predicted today's events.

Because now... you were slowly dying, with the exact injuries you imagined yourself having, and your brother and boyfriend were arguing with each other.