𝒀𝒖𝒈𝒂 𝑨𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂

Requested by: guess_im_gay

Why does this bitch, this absolute bastard

Remind me so much of Aoyama? (Specifically design-wise)

| You Should Stop Sparkling |

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Aoyama screamed. "TODAY IS (Y/N)'S DATE D'ANNIVERSAIRE! I MADE SURE EVERYTHING WOULD BE PERFECT FOR (Y/N) TODAY! I MADE SURE SHE'D OUT SPARKLE EVEN MOI!"

"Aoyama, calm down, i-it's ok!" You told him.

"Yeah, it's not my fault I look better than (Y/N). Anyone could do it super easily." Bakugou said, currently being cornered by Aoyama. "And you don't have to use French words, I know you're not actually French."

"I'll have you know my Mother was from France, espèce de salope stupide." Aoyama explained, scowling.

He then reached for something hidden under the table.

A metal baseball bat, decorated with fake press-on gems.

Aoyama held the bat tightly in his hands, readied it, and swung it right at Bakugou's chest.

After receiving the blow, he fell backwards into the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" He asked angrily.

"I warned you, you morceau de merde." Aoyama said, his voice filled with pure hate.

"A-Aoyama, stop!" You told him, almost as if you knew what was about to happen.

"Yeah, listen to your whore, why don't you?" Bakugou said, mockingly.

Aoyama just stood there.

"I'm done." He said quietly. "Bakugou, I was not planning on doing this, mon amie." His tone of voice didn't change. It was as if Aoyama had just... shut off his emotions. "If you're going to try to shine brighter than (Y/N) and call her a whore, then you get what's coming to you."

Aoyama raised his bat over his head.

"AOYAMA DON'T!!" You screamed.

"I think you should just stop sparkling.... forever."

Aoyama slammed the bat down as hard as he could into Bakugou's skull.

Then again.

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Until he was dead.

"This blood is a horrid colour." Aoyama said to himself, looking at the end of his baseball bat, and the blood that had gotten onto him. He then turned to look at you. "I have to say though, it looks good on you (Y/N)! Then again, anything looks good on you, mon chéri."

You couldn't speak.

You coul only get out one word.

"W... why...?"

"We've both put up with him for too long, (Y/N)." Aoyama explained. "He finally took it too far. I didn't want to kill him, but... I had to."

"No you didn't!" You said, your voice breaking, as you stared at the corpse. You couldn't stop shaking, and you fell to your knees, onto the hardwood floor.

Aoyama dropped down too, and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

"Je devais le faire, je l'ai vraiment fait. Mais (Y/N), maintenant il est parti, et nous n'avons plus à nous soucier de lui ..."