𝒟𝑒𝓃𝓀𝒾 𝒦𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒾

I know you guys want another Kami chapter...

Luckily for you... I'm in the mood for some torture!

Today on our menu, we have... let's see here... Ah! Starvation, vomiting, prevention of sleep, murder, and self harm (it isn't directly mentioned, but you can definitely see the part where it's suggested).

Also, I think this might count as Yandere reader? I'm not exactly sure. I just wrote out sudden ideas I had during school.

| Love Curse |

You had a Quirk called "Love Curse".

You didn't know the exact side effects of it, all you knew was that it could make someone fall in love with you.

Now that you think about it... you'd actually liked your next-door-neighbor, Denki, for quite a while.

And he'd be heading off to high school soon, so he'll probably be too busy to even talk to you...

This was your last chance.

"Denki!" You yelled, while walking towards him.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Why're you out this late?" He asked.

"Well, I thought it'd be nice to just..." You grabbed his hand. "look at the stars with you, or something."

"Hm, yeah, I'd like to do that with you, but the sky's just... really cloudy tonight." Denki told you, sadly.

"Oh..."

"Well, never mind that! Was there anything you came to tell me, (Y/N)?" He asked, his tone changing almost instantly.

"R... right. Well, Denki, I-" You tried to talk, but you felt a kind of... tightness in your throat. Like something deep within you didn't want you to confess. At just the right moment... you forced yourself to say it. "I like you."

"M-me...?" He asked, pointing to himself. "I appreciate it, but... I just... don't know if I can accept it right now. I'm going to be so busy... I don't know if I'll be able to handle having a relationship and training to be a Hero." He told you, regretfully. "I'm sorry. Maybe some time in the future?"

"You're right..." You told him. "I... guess I'll be ready whenever you are!" You said, not knowing what else to say.

And suddenly...

For some reason...

You used Love Curse on him.

Around three weeks later, you ran into him.

Though, he looked... different.

Denki looked as though he hadn't eaten or slept in days.

"Hi Denki! Are... are you ok...?" You asked him. He looked around, as if he didn't know if your voice was real or not, before looking at you, and responding

"Yeah, I'm ok!" Smiling at you in that sweet expression you'd grown to know.

"Oh, that's good..." You said, worrying for him. "So, how's it going with UA?" You asked.