𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉𝑜 𝒯𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾

Ok, so, I really wanted to continue my idea about the dead Todoroki family (and a few people wanted a part 2) so I'm doing this!

And also, I have a special April Fool's chapter planned :)

Alright, let's get on with this!

| A Strange Family P2 |

You woke up to the sound of birds.

Looking out the window, you saw it was cloudy, as usual.

Then, you remembered where you were.

You see, over the past week, whenever you woke up, you kind of kept forgetting you were in a mansion.

And then, someone opened your door.

"Good morning (Y/N)." He said to you.

"Mmmmmmmorning..." You sleepily said.

The person you were saying 'good morning to was named Shouto Todoroki, and he was a ghost. He walked over to your window, and looked outside.

"(Y/N)... I'm really happy you decided to stay with us..." He told you, sighing. "I know I tell you that nearly every day, but... I really am genuinely happy."

"I know." You responded, smirking. You walked over to the window, and looked outside with him. "Hey Shouto... I don't know if this is, like, a sensitive question,  or anything... if it is, you don't have to answer,  but..." you paused as he turned to you. "How did you die?"

He looked shocked, and nervous. He turned his head so he was looking out the window again, and started talking

"I'm fine with you asking that." He told you. He'd never revealed to you what the left side of his face looked like, until now. He pushed the longer red part of his hair out of the way of his eye, and allowed you to see.

The left side of his face was burnt, similar to his oldest brother, but Shouto's face looked less... gruesome than Touya's.

"I'll tell you what happened..." he paused, and jumped onto your large bed. You layed down right beside him, as he started to explain.

"This house was owned by my Father, we came here whenever something worth celebrating happened. So we didn't come here that often. So, I had just been accepted into a very hard-to-get-in-to High Scool, and we decided to celebrate. It was fairly boring, but... I guess it was nice enough." He told you. "As we... I can't exactly remember what we did that night, but... I remember when it all went wrong. When I..."

He took a deep breath.

"When I... accidentally set fire to the house."

"W-wait! So you mean... you're the reason you're all dead?" You asked, extremely confused.

"Yes. No need to rub it in..." he told you. "The fire spread very quickly, and instead of helping any of us, my Father just ran away like the coward he was." He kept explaining, scowling as he said the word father. "All four of us were able to make it out, but we realized... our Mother was still in there. Touya ran into the house to save her, but... he never came back out. So Natsuo, Fuyumi, and I forced ourselves to continue on. There was a terrible snowstorm that night, and the terrible cold proved to be too much for us."

He sighed, tears forming in his eyes.

"The next thing we all knew, we were back here." He suddenly turned to you. "Do you know how terrifying it is to die, (Y/N)?" He asked. "That feeling of... utter despair... that you'll never think anything again, you'll never see anything again, you won't talk ever again... just knowing that nothing awaits you after death... it's all so... scary." He explained.