ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕠

| Misunderstanding |

An old friend of yours had invited you to a party.

Just... out of nowhere.

The two of you'd been talking again recently, but... why invite you to a random party?

It was only a few of his close friends from his high school, so luckily you won't have to socialize too much.

At least...

That's what you had hoped.

"This is the address he sent me..." You said to yourself, checking your phone to make sure. You placed your finger on the doorbell, and rang it. Then, a minute later, your old friend answered the door.

"Ah, glad you could come (Name)!" He said happily.

"Yeah! I-it's nice to be seeing you again Sero!" You responded. "Is anyone else here yet?" You decided to ask.

"Nah, you're the first one here." Sero explained to you. "Wanna come in?" You smiled and nodded, and walked in the house.

Since nobody else was here yet, you decided to catch up with Sero.

"What?!" You said in disbelief. "You're a Hero now?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" You asked him.

"Sorry... it didn't really cross my mind to tell you, after a while. I was gonna tell you about it, but after the whole USJ incident, I thought you'd find out about my class on the news." He explained awkwardly.

"You should have known that I never watch the news..."

"Sorry!"

Then, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, I'll get it." Sero said, getting up from the couch you two were sitting on. You heard him talk to the person (or people) at the door, and then they walked in the room. It was two people. An angry-looking blonde boy, and a shark-toothed redhead.

"Who's this." The blonde one demanded.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, this is an old friend of mine, (Name) (Last Name)!" Sero explained to them.

"Why's she here?" He then asked.

"Don't be so rude, Bakugou..." The redheaded one said. "Sorry about that, (Name)! He's just a bit... he has good intentions, he's just a bit... unapproachable..." He explained the best he could. "Anyways, I'm Ejiro Kirishima, and he's Katsuki Bakugou!" He said, introducing the two of them to you.

"I didn't ask you to introduce me to her, Ei." Bakugou said.

"Oh, shut up. Can you just be nice while we're here?" Kirishima asked him, to which he just rolled his eyes.

The four of you talked to each other, until eventually, the doorbell rang again.

"Oh yeah, Ashido told me that she was picking up Kaminari on her way over, so I think the two of them are arriving together... So that's probably them." Sero said. After he opened the door, you heard him say "I was right!"

A girl with pink skin and pink hair, as well as a boy with nearly golden hair walked into the room.

"Ooohh~ Who's the hot chick on the couch Sero~?" The new boy asked. was he referring to you? Before you had any time to ask if he was talking about you, he was hit in the back of the head by the pink girl.