𝐻𝒶𝓌𝓀𝓈

Requested by: _AnotherHugeSimp_

Here, let me rant about something that doesn't matter at all.

I FUCKING HATE BYAKUYA TOGAMI.

THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING RICH BOY CAN SUCK MY NON-EXISTENT DICK.

Listen, I'll even tell you this.

If I was in Danganronpa, and a participant of the Killing Game, I'd kill Byakuya. Not even to escape Hope's Peak, I'd kill him just to kill him.

On another note, I actually think I'd be fine staying in a school forever with only 15 other people. I make friends with people easily (if I'm forced to talk to them), so I think I'd be ok.

The only bad part is that I have ADHD, and also that I'd be stuck there with Byakuya. God I  hate him.

...

I'm fine with SDR2 Byakuya though. (I know they're technically not Byakuya, but that just makes them even better)

| Presents |

You were married to a Pro Hero.

The two of you lived alone with your two cats, Tequila and Moonshine.

You also had a next-door-neighbour who has recently started to subtly hint that he likes you.

One day, while your wife was out, there was a knock at the door.

As you opened it, you saw your neighbour.

"Oh! Good morning, Mr. Takami!" You said cheerfully.

"Oh, you don't have to call me that, you're gonna make me feel old..." He told you. "May I come in?"

"Yeah, sure, I don't see why not."

The two of you had a good time.

"Hey (Y/N), I actually got you something."

"Oh! You did?"

"Yep."

He handed you a box, and opening it revealed a movie.

"Dude." You began. "Is this Fateful Findings by Neil Breen?"

"You know it baby." He responded, shooting finger guns at you. "Now check inside the DVD case."

You opened it, and along with the the disc, there were at least 7 KFC coupons.

"Oh. Th-thanks, I guess... I appreciate the movie, but... why the coupons...?"

"I don't know. You just kinda seem like the type of person who'd benefit from having some coupons. You don't have a job, right? So I can't imagine you have that much money. Now that I think about it, how did you afford this house?" He asked you.

"Maybe because I'm married...?"

"Really? Then how come I've never seen your husband?"

"Maybe because I have a wife......?"

"Oh." He said. "Yeah, I guess that explains it."

After that... experience... he left the house.

And, as the days went on, you were sent multiple gifts almost every day.

There was at least one coupon per present.