𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

I'm having strata for breakfast helllllllll yeahhhhhhhhh

| Camping Trip Gone Wrong... |

All it was supposed to be was a camping trip.

Just a camping trip for training.

Unfortunately though, much like the accident that happened last summer, everything went horribly wrong.

"ALL OF YOU, STOP CRYING!!"

"WHY DON'T YOU STOP BEING SO INSENSITIVE?!" You screamed. "NOT ALL OF US CAN SHUT OFF ALL OUR EMOTIONS EXCEPT FOR ANGER, BAKUGOU!"

"WHAT, YOU DON'T THINK I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED?! I AM!" He yelled back at you. "Listen... all of us are scared, me included. We're all... sad, and angry, and confused... none of us know what's going on, and all of us hate what's going on." He explained. "But that's a good feeling. I can't believe I'm trying to encourage you, but... take all of of your feelings... and just direct it at trying to find whoever's doing this."

"Oh wow... I... didn't expect that from you, Bakugou." You said. "But while you were talking, I'm pretty sure two people died."

"Who was it, I doubt I'll care."

You looked out into the crowd, and counted everyone in your head.

"Midoriya and Kirishima."

"Right. Well, as I predicted,I don't care. I... I need to go..."

And with that, he ran into the forest. Not wanting him to die this time, you ran after him. Any other time, you'd be fine if he died, but... for whatever reason... you just didn't want him to...

He started punching a tree.

"Bakugou, are you ok?"

"Of course I'm ok! Why wouldn't I be ok? What in the world would make you think I'm not ok, (Y/N)?!"

"Well, you punched a tree so hard there's a dent in it. A-and your knuckles are bleeding." You told him. He looked at his fist, sighed, and looked back at you. "I know we're not friends, but... you can talk to me..."

He covered his eyes with his hands, turned around, and fell to the ground, leaning against the tree.

You sat down beside him.

"I don't know if you could tell, but Kirishima and I-"

"Were dating. Everyone in the class knew, Bakugou. It was really easy to tell."

"It's not that we were dating, it was... I don't know what it was (Y/N). Listen, I liked Kirishima and Deku, and I was planning on telling both of them on the last day of the trip. I found some kind of lake, thought that'd be romantic. Plus if they said no, I was planning on either drowning myself, or drowning both of them and claiming it was an accident."

"Oh, alright. Not what I expected."

"Yeah, I know, I don't come off as someone who'd do that. And... now they're both dead, and I'll never be able to tell them." He told you. "But now... I just have even more reason to find who's doing this."

"Yeah! That's great! And I can help you! I watch a lot of mystery shows, and read mystery novels, so I'm basically a detective at this point." You bragged.

"And I like to read romance stories, but you don't see me introducing myself as a master seducer." Bakugou explained.

"W-wait... you read romance stories...?"