𝔼𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒

Um.. there's some, uh, possibly upsetting content? I mean, it includes torture, and someone eating Human Flesh, so..

| Consequences |

You had been hanging out with a friend of yours lately. Denki Kaminari. He was just your friend though, you'd never be anything more.

Unfortunately, people never seemed to realise that.

One person in particular..

He had his eyes on you ever since you started hanging out with Denki.

He was jealous.

So, after school..

He approached you.

"Ah! (Name), wait up a sec!" You heard a voice call. Turning around, you saw him.

"Oh, hey Kirishima." You said. "What is it?"

"Well, I was just wondering.. if you're not too busy later.. could you come by my place?" Kirishima asked you nervously.

"Yeah, of course!" You said, sweetly. "I'm not busy at all!"

"Perfect!" He looked so.. happy. You felt nice, knowing that you made him happy. And so, the two of you walked to his house together.

He brought you up to his room, and then asked something.

"So, do you want some water?" It was a bit out of nowhere, so you were kinda confused, but you happily responded.

"Yeah, I'd like that! I am pretty thirsty.." When you said that, you saw Kirishima smile. His face was very hard to read, but it looked genuine enough..

"Alright! I'll get you some water!"

Eventually, he came back. Just like he said, he got you a nice glass cup of water.

"Hm.. this glass's pretty, uh, fancy for someone like you. N-no offence though!" You told him, admiring the glass.

"Oh! Yeah, I have some.. wealthy.. relatives. I don't really like 'em, but I admit, the cups are nice." He said, seeming kind of annoyed. Putting the glass to your lips, you took a sip of the water. And, almost immediately..

You started to feel kind of dizzy.

Your body seemed to go numb, and you fell to the floor.

You could barely even keep your eyes open.

Kirishima kneeled down so he was on eye level with you, smirked, and whispered..

"Have a good sleep, (Name)..~"