𝔼𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒

For this, he's a Villain~

Also this one's gonna be kinda short...

| Hide & Seek |

"C'mon baby, where are you~?" You heard the man upstairs ask. "I know you're in here somewhere..."

Someone had broken into your house while your parents were out.

You had been paying video games in the basement, and that's when you heard him enter.

Your basement had four other rooms, so there were four other rooms to hide in.

A laundry room (Though it didn't really have a door), a closet (filled to the brim with holiday decorations), your bedroom, and a bathroom (attached to your bedroom).

You quickly ran into your bedroom, and locked the door from the inside.

Now, where should you hide...? Under the bed, or in your closet?

It's probably more risky to hide under the bed, they'd probably see you instantly. So, you ran over to your closet.

Just as you did, you heard him start walking down the stairs.

You quickly opened it, moved some of your clothes out of the way, shoved yourself into it, and shut the door.

You tried your best to keep your breathing as quiet as you could.

Hearing the door handle jiggle, that became harder to do. You were able to hear what he was saying from the other side of the door.

"Oh. It's locked..." He said, sounding disappointed. "Nothing a bit of force can't handle!"

And before you could process what he just said, there was a large hole in the door, and he was in the room with you.

"Now... where are you, baby~...?"

You held your breath as they searched the room. You were able to get a better look at him now. Spiked-up red hair, a short-sleeved leather jacket, and some (honestly ugly-looking) shorts.

As he turned around, you got a good look at his face. Bright red eyes, and a scar on his right eye.

He looked around the room, under the bed, and in your bathroom.

And then, you saw him look towards the closet.

You held your breath as he walked towards you.

"Aw, were you playing hide and seek with me baby?" He asked. You tried your best to not cry as he grabbed your chin, and whispered...

"In that case, I win...~"