𝕌𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟

This will be in two parts, who they are will be revealed in the 2nd part~

| Valentine's Day |

"As everyone here knows, Valentine's day is coming up. And so, as 'tradition', we'll have a special event. Well, maybe not 'event', but you know what I mean." Your teacher announced.

That was the only thing you could focus on all day. You were supposed to give someone you have a crush on/love/want to confess to/etc. a letter saying that you love them, and a present. Of course, it was just for fun, and those who don't want to participate did not have to.

You knew exactly who you were going to write to. Yuuga Aoyama. He's not the person people would expect you to write to, but you liked him.

Timeskip time again :P

A few days had passed, and Valentine's day was here. It was a sunday, so everyone was hanging around at the Dorms. But... despite that... you couldn't find Aoyama anywhere. You sat on the couch, and some of your friends sat with you to cheer you up.

"Hey, (Name)!" Someone said. You looked up, and it was Kaminari. "I... um... I wrote this for you, a-and I got this gift for you!" He handed you a letter and a present.

"O-Oh! Thank you, Kaminari!" You said, surprised. You opened the letter, and read it to yourself. It was short, and filled with stupid puns, but you liked it.

"I think you'll love the present!" He told you. You opened the gift, and inside... was something you could barely look at. It was a severed arm. You let out a scream, and threw the box out of your lap. Kaminari looked confused, and asked you "What? Do you not like it?"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" You screamed, scared.

"You don't like cleansing body wash?" He asked you, confused.

"THAT IS NOT FUCKING 'CLEANSING BODY WASH', THAT IS A GOD DAMN SEVERED ARM!!" You screamed.

"W-what do you mean 'severed arm'?" He asked, before looking in the box for himself. As he saw what you were screaming at, a terrified look made its way to his face. "I-I didn't put that in there! What the fuck?!" He yelled. By this point, everyone was gathered around, wondering what you two were so scared of.

As the rest of the class started to panic as well, real terror set in.

"Where's Aoyama...?" You asked.

"Last I saw him, he was retrieving something from the basement...!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed. The large group of students walked towards the door to the basement. As you walked down the stairs, Todoroki made a small flame to light the way. (They didn't think of installing lights, for whatever reason...)

Eventually...

You found him.

It was hard to tell who it was. The body was missing an arm, he was covered in blood, and his mouth was taped shut. As you looked at it, you felt as if you wanted to puke.

Then, you heard a scream from upstairs.

"That sounded like Sero...!" Kaminari said. The group went back up the stairs, but.... Sero was nowhere to be found.

"Why is this happening to us?!" Mina asked, starting to tear up. As she said that, something... wet... dripped down onto your face. Like a raindrop. You wiped it off your forehead, and noticed... it was red. You didn't want to look up. You knew what was going to be up there. Yet, you looked up anyways. You just as quickly looked back down. It was very grotesque, and you could barely stand to look at it.

What you assumed to be Sero's dead body was stuck up on the ceiling with his own tape. You saw that, in the corner of your eye, Mineta was dead too, but you didn't really care about that. It's not that you didn't care because of the corpse of the ceiling, it's that you didn't care because it was Mineta.

"Alright, we should do a head count!" Iida said with authority. "There was 20 of us this morning. And now, this evening, there are..." He stopped for a moment to count, and then continued. "15 of us. As far as I can tell, the ones who are gone are: Aoyama, Sero, Mineta, Hagakure, and Tsu."

It felt reassuring to hear a voice of reason in this chaos. But as you felt that feeling of reassurance....

Blood poured down from his chest.

A/N

———————————

I am working on the requests I swear.

But, have this for now!