𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔅𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬𝔲

I once yawned so hard I almost threw up in the hallway of my high school ;-;

| Rivals |

Out of everyone...

You were chosen.

It was as you were talking with Kirishima.

He couldn't bare seeing you two together anymore.

"Hey, (Y/N)." You heard him greet you.

"Oh, good afternoon, Bakugou." You said, turning around. You made a thumbs up, raised it to your shoulder, and pointed at Kirishima. "I'm kinda busy right now, so-"

"Don't care." Bakugou grabbed your tie, and started dragging you along with him. "I need to talk with you."

"Alright?" You said, confused, waving bye to Kirishima as you were dragged off.

"Soooooo..... where are you taking me...?" You asked.

"A closet." He dryly responded.

"A-are there any other details...?"

"Nope."

He threw you into the closet lightly, and stepped inside too. He closed the door behind you two, and now, you and Bakugou were alone in the cramped space.

"So, (Y/N)... you do know what's happening, right?"

"Uhhhh... no, I don't!" You responded.

Suddenly, Bakugou was kissing you.

You two shifted around in the small space, as you tried to find a comfortable position.

Why in a fucking closet?

Everything happened so fast, it was hard for you to realize that you were in pain.

You fell backwards into all of the cleaning items.

You looked down, and saw the blood staining your shirt, endlessly pouring out of your stomach.

You looked back up at Bakugou, and saw that your blood was also staining his shirt, and he was holding a bloody fountain pen.

"W-what the-"

"Ugh, that was disgusting. I can't believe I had to kiss you." Bakugou said, disgusted. He kneeled down, and stabbed you with the fountain pen again. He just kept stabbing. "Do you know why I'm doing this? You're an idiot, so I'll assume you don't."

...

"You were getting too close to Kirishima. I had to get rid of you."

☆~-----------------------------------------------------------~☆

I FOOLED YOU AGAIN!

I t  w a s  k i r i b a k u  t h e  w h o l e  t i m e .