ℍ𝕒𝕨𝕜𝕤

I hope you like this!

I.. don't know if I do.

| A Locked Door |

They say 'never meet your heroes', and, well.. you should've listened to them.

You were a fan of the Winged Hero; Hawks, for.. as long as he'd been in the Hero scene, so a few years.

And.. eventually.. you met him. You don't know how, but.. you did.

That was probably the worst mistake of your life.

Now, the only thing between you and him was a locked door, and your own strength.

"(Name).. what can I do to make you let me in?" You heard him ask from the other side of the door.

"N-nothing! I'm not letting you in!" You said desperately.

"Oh..? Why not?" You heard him ask. "You scared or something? Well, if you do feel scared, you could just.. let me in, and I'll make you feel better~!"

"I'm not scared.. I'm not letting you in.." You said, trying to hide how scared you actually were. "So just.. go away H-Hawks."

"Aw, don't call me that. You can call me by my name, you know, since we're in love with each other.." He said to you, almost.. seductively.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE-"

"But that means you did love me at some point, and that means that love could return some day." You couldn't say anything. You heard him laugh from the other side of the door. "Are you gonna let me in now, (Name)?"

"I.. I w-won't.." It was so hard to speak.

"Actually, (Name).. you don't have to open the door. I'll just be a moment." W-what..?

You heard him walk away from the door. You heard him leave the house.

Then, a feeling of terror worse than before washed over as you realised..

Your window was open.

You franticly got up from your sitting position and rushed over to your window, slamming it down as hard as it could, but you just couldn't.

There was a force pushing against the window as you were forcing it down.

"Aw, you want me to leave? Don't be so rude (Name)~" You knew exactly who it was. Eventually, you were overpowered, and the window flew open again. And, he came into your room through the window. "Ooh! Nice room (Name)! Surprised you didn't let me in sooner!"

It's strange.

Maybe he'll be right.

That that love you had for him could return some day.

Maybe that'll be for the better.

You should just admit you love him.