𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔨𝔦 𝔎𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔯𝔦

lol what if for the last chapter I pulled a pro gamer move and made myself the yandere

Also, (Y/N) in the first part of this chapter is based more on me than normal, personality and backstory wise.

I mean, I always use my personality as a base for (Y/N) (which is why they say "lmao nice" to the idea of dying, and then get terrified when they're actually about to die) but this time, more so than usual. Just because I'm having a bit of a bad day, and I just want to write something for myself.

| Living A Lie |

You were watching a show your friend recommended to you.

You originally just lied to your friend about it. "Yeah, I started watching it yesterday!" You didn't watch it, in reality. The lie fell apart when your friend asked who your favourite character was.

When they invited you to their place, you two watched the first episode together, and... you found out you liked it!

That was two years ago now.

You were obsessed with the show, you were on season 5.

You were rewatching the latest episode, and noticed... something weird.

Something that was... different from the first time you watched it.

One of the characters was... staring at the screen.

If it was Aoyama, it would have been normal, but... it wasn't him.

It was Kaminari...

Then, the power went out. That was normal for where you live, the power went out almost every time it rained, but it was still disappointing...

"(Y/N)... are you there? Is this working? Can you hear me?" From your TV speakers, you heard Kaminari's voice.

"Huh...?" You asked. Are you... hallucinting? Hearing things?

"Ok. I'll just work off the assumption that you can hear me, and say what I want to say!" He took a deep breath. "(Y/N), I've been watching you from the other side of the screen. Every time you turn on this show, I get to see you. And, I love it when you do! I've seen how you obsess over me, and I have to say, I'm... a little flattered!"

"W-wait... is this real?" You asked. "Kaminari, are you talking to me? Are you... real...?" Once you asked that, he gasped.

"So you can hear me! I'm so happy, (Y/N)!" He laughed. "Yes, I'm talking to you! But, for the second one... I'm... I'm not real in the same sense you are, (Y/N). I don't actually exist in your world. My world... doesn't actually exist. One day, I started feeling something strange. I felt like the world wasn't real, like I wasn't real. I just assumed it was, you know, depression, or something like that. So, I talked to someone, but it just... didn't seem like it was depression. Things just kept getting worse for me, as I started realizing that I don't actually exist. But then, I saw you! I don't really know what you look like, to me, you just look like a glowing crack in the wall."

"Like that thing from Dr. Who?" You asked. When you were younger, your mom liked a British show called Dr. Who. You remember, in one episode (or maybe a few episodes) there was a glowing crack in the wall. Is that what you look like to him?

"I'll assume that's a show in your world. But... I could hear you talking! Like, I know that you'll be saying things like 'wow' and 'I love him' and 'FUCK HE'S DEAD NOOOOOOO' I hear it as a voice in my head. One day, when you were screaming (in either excitement or sadness, couldn't really tell), I say Aoyama flinch."