ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ

Lol imagine if instead of sleeping, I made a dumb meme and wrote

| Behind The Scenes |

"Hey Kami." (Y/N) says, sitting down beside the golden-haired boy.

"God, you're lucky (Y/N), getting to be the main character of every chapter...." Kaminari says in response.

"So, what've you been up to? I mean, you haven't really appeared in a chapter in a while, and even when you did, you haven't died in a while."

"Yeah, I've been collecting some extra lives. I'm sure I'm gonna die again soon." He says, exasperated. "Oi,  (Y/N), pass me a beer?"

(Y/N) grabs a can of beer from beside them, passing it to Kaminari.

"Thanks." Kaminari opens the can, and starts drinking.

"So, what are you planning on doing?" (Y/N) asks.

"Hm?"

"About the dying?"

Kaminari sighs.

"I don't fucking know..." He places his hands on his head. "You know what I think I might do?"

"No."

"I think, I might just fuckin' materialize into the real world and just kill the author."

"Wha-"

"See how she likes it, eh? Be right back, (Y/N)."

Wait

What the fuck

What's going on?

WAIT

FUCK

SHIT

NO

OH GOD

I'M DYING

HELP

"That was refreshing!" Kaminari says, proudly.

"What the hell-?" (Y/N) asks. "Wait, Kami, if you killed the author, then what's gonna happen to us?"

"Oh. I didn't think about that." Kaminari says.

"You dumbass"

"Yeah, I really should've thought that through..." Kaminari says, disappointed in himself "Well sh