𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓀𝒾 𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔𝑜𝓊

⚠ Short Chapter Warning! ⚠

And it's kinda low-effort.

| Crying |

You were hiding from an old friend of yours.

"(NAME) GET OUT HERE AND SHOW ME WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE!" He screamed.

You tried your best not to cry, but it proved to be useless. Your tears hit the floor of the kitchen, as you prayed that he wouldn't find you.

You pre-emptively stood up and grabbed a fairly large kitchen knife from the knife block on the counter, and crouched down again.

You wiped your face, but the tears wouldn't stop.

Your breathing quickened as you heard footsteps get closer to the kitchen.

"Finally found you." You heard a familiar voice say to you.

"GET AWAY FROM ME BAKUGOU!" You screamed, tears falling down your face uncontrollably. You stood up, hiding the knife behind your back.

"No. (Name), if you just-" He walked towards you.

"I SAID GET AWAY!!" You screamed as loud as you possibly could, before using all of your strength to lodge the knife in his forehead.

His body fell to the floor, as you watched the blood pour out of the wound.

Despite now being safe, you still wouldn't stop crying.

You called an ambulance, even though you knew there was no way he'd survive.

You cried onto your, most likely, dead friend, your tears soaking his black tank top.

You sat there until you heard the sound of sirens outside.