ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏ ᴋɪʀɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ

I remember someone requesting a lemon?

I don't know what a 'lemon' is, the most I know is that it's a fruit, and in writing terms, it's sexual in some way :3

Here I go!

| Hardening |

"Hey (Y/N)!" Kirishima said, holding something on a plate.

He walked over to you, as you sat on the bed, and he handed you the plate.

"Is this a lemon?" You asked, looking at the yellow citrus fruit on the plate.

"Yep!"

You started peeling it like an orange.

"...what the fuck is wrong with you...?" Kirishima cautiously whispered.

"Everything." You smirked, taking a slice off of the freshly-peeled lemon, and eating it as if it were an orange slice.

"Anyways, (Y/N)... I was thinking... since we're both here in the bedroom... maybe we could..." Kirishima didn't finish his sentence, but you knew exactly what he meant, as he used his hardening to rip his shirt apart.

"No, fuck off, I'm eating a lemon right now." You told him angrily, shoving another lemon slice in your mouth.

"Right, good point." He told you. "Guess I destroyed my shirt for nothing, huh?"

"Yep."

"Damn it not again..." He whispered. "Next time I'll wait until you say that you want to to bust that move out!" He announced.

"Yeah." You gulped down the lemon slice, and took another slice. "Maybe later?"

"That sounds good with me!" He told you. "I'll be watching a show in the other room. When you get up, we can watch it together!"

"Hm... what show?"

"It's a mystery!" He told you, mockingly, as he ran out of the room.

The two of you had hardcore sex that night.

(After you finished eating your lemon, of course.)

He wanted to see what would happen if he hardened that part of him.

...

It hurt.

It really hurt.

So he'll never try that again.