𝒟𝑒𝓃𝓀𝒾 𝒦𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒾

I promise- Denki will not die this time.

...

...

But there's a surpriiiiiiseee!

| Bound By Fate |

There was a thunderstorm tonight, and you knew what that meant~

Tonight's one of the nights you get together with your friends, and... um... well, you didn't know what you do, it kinda changed each time.

You put on a raincoat, grabbed an umbrella, and ran out of the house.

You ran to the regular meeting spot- a park.

It was perfect, since no one was there.

"Hey (Y/N), how was the walk over?" Your friend, Megumi, asked you.

"Wet." You responded.

As the night went on, Megumi spoke up with a legend.

"You know..." There was a crash of lightning. "they say that if you get struck by lightning, a demon will fall in love with you, and will do anything to be with you~"

"I VOTE (Y/N) TRIES IT FIRST!" Another one of your friends, named Hanamaru, yelled. "Besiiiiiiiides, your love life's been a little stale, hasn't it (Y/N)?" She asked you directly.

"Oh come on Hanamaru." You said, annoyed. "You didn't have to say that in front of everyone..." You whispered.

You sighed, rolled your eyes, took off your raincoat, and started walking deeper into the park, so that if you do get struck, none of your friends will get hurt.

You knew it was a dumb idea, but you did it anyways.

"Good luck (Y/N)!!" Megumi yelled. There was a pause, before she continued with "If you survive, that is."

"Huh-?"

Before you could even start worrying, by some stroke of terrible luck...

Lightning crashed down right where you were standing.

You screamed, feeling a pain that you couldn't describe.

All of your friends gathered around you, but you swore you saw someone you'd never seen before.

By the time you woke again, you were in a hospital. Your eyes adjusted to the light, as you looked around the room.

Your entire body felt sore, so much that you didn't want to move.

And then, in the next second...

The lights went out.

Your eyes adjusted to the darkness, as you looked around.

All you heard was heavy breathing, and it wasn't from you.

And then...

A hand grasped your neck tightly. You looked at it, and it certainly wasn't human, that's for sure.

It lifted you up by your neck, and it started choking you. You saw what the hand belonged to, and saw a form you couldn't describe. There were no human words to describe it.