𝔗𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦 𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔧𝔦𝔨𝔦

I'm so tired I can't do school today

| Beautiful Eyes |

Tamaki's been talking to you through notes for a while now.

He gives you gifts, and cute romantic letters.

Tamaki wrote those for you because , in his own words, he was too nervous to say those things out loud.

For the gifts, whenever you imply you might like a certain thing, he'll get to for you.

"Hey, Tamaki..." you said, approaching him. "Um... thanks for all those notes and gifts you give me!" You told him nervously.

"O-o-oh! Y-yeah, no problem..."

"I  want to tell you something to make you feel better, so... u-uh..." you paused, before telling him "I really like your eyes, Tamaki! They make you more beautiful than you already are! You're also an amazing person and I appreciate you so much!

Tamaki went quiet.

He stood up from his seat, screamed, and collapsed.

"Holy shit I killed Tamaki-!" You worridly said to yourself.

He was not dead. He woke up a minute later.

But... something concerning happened a day later.

"Tamaki, what happened to your eye?!" You asked, looking at him. Bloody bandages were wrapped around the side of his head, covering his eye.

"Oh, yesterday, I was in a villain attack... they said I'll probably never see out of that eye again..." Tamaki told you.

"Aw, that sucks..."

"Yeah, it does, but..." Tamaki sighed. "I'll learn to live with it. But, (N/N), could you... could you meet me outside after school?"

"Yeah, sure!"

After school...

You met him.

"Tamaki?"

"Oh! Hi (N/N)! Thanks for meeting me." Tamaki smiled sweetly. "I have a gift for you~!"

"Oh, thanks! What is it? Is it the DVD set of The Sun Shines at Midnight?" You asked. It was a show you'd been watching.

"N-not this time... I haven't found a DVD set for that yet, b-but I'm looking!" Tamaki reached into his backpack. "My g-gift this time is... a little... different." He grabbed something, and slowly pulled it out.

"Y-you said you liked my eyes, so..."

Tamaki

Was

Holding

A

Jar

With

His

Eyeball

In

It.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" You asked, freaking out.

"Do you... not like it?" Tamaki asked. "It's in formaldehyde, so it'll be perfectly preserved, if that's what you were worried about, (N/N)."

"T-THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT TAMAKI, W-W-WHY IS... WHY ARE YOU... I-IS THAT YOUR EYE?!"

"Of course it is. I remember you telling me you liked my eyes, so... I decided to give you one!" Tamaki haded you the jar. "Take it! Take it! Take it!"

"NO, TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE YOUR EYE IN A JAR, TAMAKI!"

"Oh, right. I pulled it out last night. Because you told me my eyes were beautiful, you said you liked them. So, I turned my hand into a talon, and I tore out my eye." Tamaki put his hand on his face, and smiled. "It hurt so badly, (N/N)... but I knew... i-it would all be worth it."

"You said you l-liked my eyes, so... I'm giving you a gift. Take my eye, (N/N)~"