ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ

Haha it's 4/20 you know what that means

Aside from the obvious reference to weed, it's also the date of birth for the angry ball of explosions.

I wasn't planning on writing this.

Not at all.

Unfortunately though, I had a lot of thoughts for this while falling asleep last night, so... here we go, I guess.

| Birthday Present |

It started when you first met him during the Sports Fesitval.

When you did, your thoughts were along the lines of "I'll never fall for him. Not now, not ever."

You were wrong.

You were so wrong.

You were (Y/N) Todoroki. The twin sister of the boy in 1-A.

You were one of the "Disappointments" of the family

After being told how worthless you were almost your whole life, and that you'll "never become a Hero with that useless power of yours", you basically applied for UA out of pure spite.

You could make ice, but that's about it.

You were basically a mirror image of your mother, aside from a single streak of red hair on the back your head.

You were the ice girl of 1-B.

While you were watching the 1-on-1 matches, something overcame you.

When you saw that... blonde bastard fighting your brother, despite your thoughts of "I'll never fall for him"...

That's exactly what happened.

"(Y/N). You're blushing." Monoma told you.

"Oh! I am...?" You nervously asked. Monoma's eyes drifted to the ring, and then back to you.

"Please don't tell me you're blushing at that cocky bastard from 1-A..."

You placed your head in your hands, regretfully.

"I really wish I wasn't....."

You were able to find him alone later, and... despite everything telling you not to...

You approached him.

"Bakugou...!" You called.

He turned around, and looked at you.

"You're Half'n'Half's sister, right?" You nodded. "Alright iceberg, what do you want."

"I like you."

"Just as blunt as your brother, eh? Alright, you know what? I guess I can return the favour... Only if you keep it a secret, though."

"Right!"

One day, on the night of April 20th...

He invited you to his place.

You grabbed a gift bow, and made your way over.

"I thought that getting you an actual present would seem suspicious, so..." You placed the bow on your head. "I'm your present."