𝕋𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕛𝕚𝕜𝕚

| Tied Up |

"TAMAKI!" You screamed.

No answer.

You screamed for him again.

No answer.

"TAMAKI LET ME OUT!" You screamed one more time.

You heard a sigh from the other side of the door, before it opened, revealing Tamaki looking guilty.

"(Name) p-please stop yelling... it's making me feel like a terrible person..." He said sadly. "Believe me, I don't want to do this to you! S-so the faster you apologize, the faster I can let you out..."

And before you could say anything to him, he was out the door.

You tried to run to the door, but you couldn't, since you were tied to the wall. You weren't even tied to the bed...

You heard a loud sigh from outside the door, and Tamaki opened the door again. Then, he started untying you.

"I'm really sorry, (Name)... I don't know what lead me to think that was a good idea..." He said sadly.

Once you were completely untied, he guided you to the front door, letting you go.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow..."

That was a weird day.

With a slight feeling of unease, you went home.

But you don't know if you'll be able view your classmate the same again.

A/N

---------------------------------------------------------

I know this was short and not good, but I wanted to write a Tamaki chapter, and this was the best I could make.

I really hope the next chapter I make ends up being better than this one.

Also, I have this poster right near my computer (AKA where I write)

So every now and then I'll look up, and it always looks like Todoroki is judging me