𝔈𝔦𝔧𝔦𝔯𝔬 𝔎𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔪𝔞

I recently learned that if I was a boy, my parents were gonna name me Lucas JUST so my nickname could be Luke, allowing my dad to make a dumb Star Wars joke.

My family doesn't even like Star Wars that much.

(Oh! And and and! I have a Tumblr now! I'm gonna post art, like, OC designs and stuff! I'll also do dumb drawings based on these stories! I'll link it in the comments! If you can't tell, I'm kinda excited!)

| Overcome It P2 |

Your relationship was going well!

It had been a month, and everything was going perfectly.

Tonight, you were having dinner at a restaurant.

After waiting for about an hour, Eijiro arrived.

"Sorry for making you wait so long, (Y/N). My friend, Mina, usually helps take care of Hisui for nights like this, but she's due any day now, so I didn't want to bother her." He explained. He sat down in the booth seat, exhausted. "So then I was worrying, like, who the hell am I gonna get to look after my kid? I very well can't take him here with us... luckily, my friend told me his sister could help! She just turned thirteen yesterday, and she likes helping people, so that was solved! Then, I had to wait for her to come over, had to show her where everything was, let her know my phone number, tell her which remote is for the TV, 'cause I have two remotes, then I had to-"

"Hey, it's fine!" You said. "I'm sure it's stressful dealing with a kid."

"Very." He responded.

"But, hey, that reminds me... if you were engaged to a man, how did you two have a kid? Is it a child from a past partner? Surrogate? Adoption?" You asked. He never told you, so... now's a good idea to ask.

"Funny story, actually. Hisui just... appeared one night. Katsu and I were both confused, so we gave him some food, and then he told us 'Good job, mortals. We shall spare you whence we rise once more. The day of reckoning is coming, and you two will be shown mercy for showing these kind actions to our vessel.' Then, he just started acting like a normal kid again."

"... huh?"

"Just kidding!" He laughed. "There was a mission where a kid was left orphaned. The kid was placed in our care until they could find a living family member. They couldn't, so Katsu and I just kinda adopted him!" Eijiro explained.

"Is that... legal?"

"I don't know. I can only assume it was, since I haven't been sued or arrested yet." He told you, shrugging.

After you two finished your dinner, you were standing outside the restaurant together.

"Well, that was fun." You said, looking up at the stars.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it!" Eijiro said to you. "And I... I hope we can keep doing this! Because I... really think... I like you." He whispered, blushing.

"I like you too!" You told him. "I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too, (Y/N)!" He said, smiling widely. "... Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah, sure."

Eijiro kissed you on the lips.

One night, while you were trying to fall asleep, your phone started ringing.