𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕚

This is specifically dedicated to that one person who told me that they'd only forgive me for taking a break from writing if I made a Shigiraki chapter.

I don't know if you were serious about the comment, but regardless,,, Enjoy.

| Some stupid name that relates to the chapter |

One day, you were walking down the street.

Some man with white/whiteish-grey/pale blue/whatever hair walked out of an alleyway.

"Hey bitch" He said to you. "How about you follow me and we have sex together?"

"Aren't you a terrorist who broke the most dangerous villains out of jail?" You asked. "Not gonna lie, I don't want to."

"Well fuck you then." He said, killing some random person walking beside you.

"Dude what the fuck." You said back to him. He then harrased you (as yanderes usually do) and slapped you straight on the ass. Unfourtunately, due to his Quirk, it killed you instantly.

He was promptly arrested.

A/N

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To the person who wanted this, this suffices, right?

And, to everyone else, I hope it's clear that this is a joke chapter.

I might write an actual Shigiraki chapter later.

Also, thank you for bearing with me while I had that small break!

I'll come back with a real chapter soon! :)