Draco x Harry ~ Dreams Are Our Sweet Voyages Into Tomorrow

A/N: I'm a lunatic. Or I guess you could say, I'm a LUNAtic. *laughs* yup, I'm going to hell. Anyways! I hope you guys keep reading. I do see your comments, and i feel bad I can't respond. Wattpad is being a bitch to me right now. Let's just cut to the story.

....................................

Dreams are sweet, nightmares are bitter. They both take you to the same place, but not by the same path. Now, there are two boys, having a shared dream, not that they know it. But, why the fuck not? They go to a wizarding school and anything could happen. Cut to the dream.

Harry knocked on the door swiftly, waiting for the person he loved most to answer. The door creaked open softly, but still made a groan.

"Hey Harry. Come on in." Draco smiled and Harry walked in. The door closed behind him quickly as Draco shoved him against the door. It led to lack of breath as Harry gasped.

"What the hell Draco?" Harry asked. He never got an answer as Draco had pushed his lips roughly on Harry's. Harry was, without a doubt, take. By surprise, but he gripped Draco's hair and kissed Draco harder. Even though it was just a dream, they could feel tingles in their lips.

As they pulled away for breath, Draco brought his hands so Harry's thighs, picking Harry up and wrapping his legs around Draco's waist.

"I love you Harry." Draco whispered into Harry's ear, causing a delightful shiver to run down Harry's spine.

"I love you Draco." Harry responded. Draco pressed his lips to the soft skin on Harry's neck, searching for his sweet spot. And, he found it. Right at the spot Harry's neck met his jaw. When Draco's lips made it there, Harry was a moaning mess. He tugged and tugged at Draco's hair as Draco left his mark upon Harry's tan skin. They could both feel what was going on, even though it was a dream.

Harry brought Draco's lips back to his own and kissed him roughly. He ran his tongue over Draco's upper lip, begging him for entrance. As soon as Draco's lips parted, Harry shoved his tongue in Draco's mouth. Exploring his taste. Harry wrapped his legs around Draco's waist a little bit tighter.

"Bed, now." Harry gasped. Draco didn't separate their lips as he walked away from the wall and towards the bed. He dropped Harry on there and he landed with a thump.

"I wish this wasn't a dream." Draco sighed as he brought his lips to Harry's neck.

"I know. But I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you if this were the real world." Harry responded, trying to take off Draco's shirt

"When you wake up, meet me outside the ROR." Draco whispered in his ear. And suddenly the dream was over.

Harry woke up gasping. The dream felt so real, but he was aware it was a dream. He got up, grabbed his invisibility cloak, and ran to the ROR.

"I'm a lunatic." He muttered, his feet hitting the ground rapidly. Well, until he ran straight into someone and they both fell to the ground with tremendous force. Gasping and sweating from the running, Harry saw Draco.

"Thank god, I thought I was going crazy." Draco said.

"No kidding. Now, are you going to kiss me, or no?" Harry laughed.

"Well, maybe we should get in the ROR first. I mean, do you remember the dream?" Draco smirked. A smirk that made Harry just felt into a puddle of gay. Yup, you heard right, a puddle of pure gayness. We just need some sparkles. They got into the room and Harry shoved Draco against the door.

"Didn't it go like this?" Harry shoved his lips against Draco's, causing the Slytherin to let out a soft moan. Draco kissed back as passionately as he could. After half an hour of making out, they were on a bed. And that's when Draco groaned.

"Fuck, I'm the bottom."

............................

A/N: I'm sorry, I had to. The idea just came to me. Not any references, but oh well. I'm sorry it's short, but I thought it was perfect. Anyways, love you all. Bye!