A Tale Best Left Out Of Books

A/N: So, this one won't be sad. Yay! If you cried reading the last few, raise your hand!

Also, prepare for references again! Yay!
.........................

Hermione's feet hit the grass as she jumped out of the tree, seeing Ron and Harry get closer.

"There you two are! I was waiting for hours!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Hermione Granger, the girl who waited." Ron sniggered. Hermione frowned at him.

"So what is it you found?" Harry questions.

"Here, I can't explain it, it's best to show you." Hermione said, instructing the two, to follow her. Their feet hitting the grass rapidly as they squeezed through thick groves of trees. The light soon left and they were left in darkness, that was, until a bright light appeared. They ran towards it, seeing a wardrobe right there.

The wardrobe was mahogany, the groves of the wood smooth and well rounded. Engraving littered the sides, full of words that made no sense, lay languages they would never dream to learn.

"What is a wardrobe doing in the middle of the forest?" Ron questions.

"I have no idea. But, it has no back. I say we explore it." Hermione smiled excitedly.

"Good idea. Then we can ask Voldemort to stop trying to kill me." Harry rolled his eyes, but followed Hermione into the wardrobe anyway, Ron following. Hermione was correct in the sense it had no back, because it seemed to teleport them into a summer wonderland that was so beautiful. They stepped into the brisk and warm air, sun warming their bones.

"Beautiful." Hermione smiled.

"Are we in NARNIA?" Harry screamed at the end.

"I do not understand that reference." Ron hummed as they continued to walk.

"You never understand these references." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"And, is that a blue police box? Okay, where the bloody hell are we?" Ron questions.

"You're asking me! Clara, can you get me some tea?" A man in a fedora passed by.

"Oh look, the eleventh doctor." Harry snorts.

"Not to forget the Winchesters and an angel in an impala over there." Hermione points out.

"And Sherlock and John! So, apparently, we stumbled into a nightmare. No, my nightmare." Harry said boredom.

"Now why's that?" The doctor said, making the three of them jump.

"How'd you get here?" Hermione questions.

"Tardis took us here. The ones who own the classic car were teleported here by a demon of some sort. The detective and doctor got here from something. They don't even know. What about you?" The doctor questions.

"Uh, Hermione said she saw something and we all followed her off Hogwarts grounds to the dark Forrest and found this wardrobe. We went inside and ended up here." Harry explained. Now, this, caught everyone's attention.

"What year are you?" Dean Winchester asked.

"Third. Year is almost over." Ron said.

"You guys are a book series in our universe." The doctor explained.

"Seven books and eight movies." Sherlock said carefully.

"Okay....." Hermione trailed.

"You guys are in for a rough next few years, the deep voices angel said, his blue eyes piercing their soul.

"Well, I already know I'm fucked." Harry said boredly.

"You are such a pessimist." Hermione groaned.

"I think we should get back. This place gives me the creeps." Ron shivered.

"Yeah, lets go." Hermione responded, all of the. Staring to leave.

"Everyone dies!" A female voice shouted from the Tardis.

"Clara!" The doctor shouted, the trio leaving the wardrobe.

"So, should we tell anyone about this wardrobe?" Harry asks.

"No." Hermione said simple, the three of them walking off.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Ron said.

"This tale is one to keep out of the books." Harry laughed.

....................

A/N: Sorry it's crap and it's short, but I'm dead tired as I write this. Goodnight.