Percy x Oliver ~ I Really, Really, Really Like You

A/N: anyone else just in love with this ship now? Like, it's so cute. I once again have to thank @easepotter for this wonderful idea. And per request....

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD! THIS IS THE LAST AND ONLY WARNING I WILL GIVE!

Just kidding, I will warn you when the smut comes since the story is like 90% fluff. You can either read everything, including the smut, or you can end on a cute date.

Seriously, there is smut. Not for the weak of heart, though it's not going to be intense, I think....

Also, for the sake of the request, I made up some random name which you'll see soon because Oliver never dated anyone while at Hogwarts. I'm not even joking.

And I changed the request a bit since I didn't want another, "everyone bullying him" story again. For now.
...............

Percy started banging his head against the wall. Nonstop, done with his younger brother's constant teasing.

"Percy and Oliver, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" The twins exclaimed.

"End my suffering." Percy groaned.

"They're just teasing Percy. I do agree that you and Oliver wood would make a dashing couple." His mom, Molly Weasley smiled.

"I should've stayed in the closet." Percy groaned.

"You and me both Percy." Harry joked as he flipped through one of his schoolbooks.

"They don't tease you about that!" Percy complained.

"I'm dating Draco, there really isn't a need to tease me since my standards are that low." Harry shrugged.

"You're quite sassy..." Percy complimented.

"Thank you, I got it from my dad. Or my mom. Wouldn't know. I just know that two sassy people came together in holy matrimony and created me." Harry said with a straight face. It was, almost laughable how serious he was.

"Harry, mate, sometimes I can't take you seriously." Ron stated.

"That's fine, no one ever does." Harry seemed so nonchalant about he that no one knew if he was joking or not.

"Anyways. You and Oliver are roommates, ask him out or something! Otherwise we'll be forced to help!" Fred groaned.

"Honestly, I do like him, but it's not happening. From what I'm aware of, he's dating someone." Percy informed.

"Really?" George questioned.

"Yes really. I think her name is Veronica Daniels. She's a-"

"Gryffindor, we know. Seventh year." Harry nodded.

"Yeah. It's just a mess. Besides, we're supposed to protect you Harry with Sirius on the lose." Percy sighed.

"We haven't even started school yet and you're already worried. It's appreciated, but don't worry." Harry offered kindly.

"Honestly."

"Percy, how's it going lad?" Oliver grinned, entering their dorm.

"It's fine. Taking a break. I just finished my homework." Percy groaned.

"Who assigned homework the first day back?" Oliver snorted.

"Professor Snape and professor McGonagall. They give us no slack." Percy complained, turning over to lie face first in the sheets of his bed.

"Never thought you'd be this stressed over homework." Oliver commented.

"It's not just homework. We've got this whole Sirus situation too, and that in itself is stressful. It really doesn't help that Harry sneaks out all the time. It makes it extremely hard to protect him." Percy admitted.