Draco x Harry ~ I'm Sorry

A/N: Prepare to cry your eyes out. This is not going to end in a happily ever after. This one shot is shining light on something that I know is not okay.

....................

It started a normal day. No one knew. As the spring flowers bloomed and the sun shone brightly, no one knew. There was no cloud in sight, but the sky held a dark tint to it. What of someone knew?

"I love you Draco." Harry smiled. But, the smile did not reach his eyes. But, who could tell. Harry has been faking his smile for a long time. Draco smiles at his handsome boyfriend.

"I love you Harry." Draco's kissed his boyfriends warm pink lips. He had no idea, that this was the last time. No one knew.

"I have to grab my school bag. I'll see you later." Harry lied. His voice was so smooth and soft, you thought he was telling the truth. He refused to look at Draco.

"I'll see you at dinner." Draco kissed Harry's cheek and headed down the hall. Harry headed for the bathroom. When he got the, he set down his bag, and pulled out a note. Tears now stung his eyes.

"Has anyone seen Harry?" Ron questions. Hermione shook her head.

"The last time I saw him, he was grabbing his school bag." Draco said from his table. A ghost floated in, no one gave it much attention. Ghosts come in all the time. The ghost was moaning myrtle.

"Harry Potter, is dead." She croaked. Silence. All sound had stopped. Not a peep from anyone. Their jaws were dropped in horrific shock. Draco was the first to break the endless silence that was louder than any words, any screams for that matter.

"What do you mean he's dead? I saw him an hour ago." Draco asked. His voice quivered. His beautiful Harry, gone.

"It is a terrible sight. I had returned to my bathroom and the first thing I saw was blood. Then he was laying there. Cold and lifeless with his eyes wide open. A blade in his hand. He's gone." Moaning myrtle burst into tears. The teachers, they were saddened. They were greatly surprised. Harry was young and happy. Why? Snape stood up. Even he, was saddened.

"He is to be given a funeral. I will go get the body." Snape said.

"He left a note." Myrtle admitted. She paused." He addressed it to Hermione, Ron, Draco, luna, Neville, Dumbledore, Remus, and the Weasley family." She let out.

"Very well. Come along." Dumbledore and the students mentioned followed Snape. When they reached the bathroom, they saw blood as well. Hermione started crying into Ron's shirt. Tears ran down Draco's face. When they saw Harry, he was so pale. So pale. His skin was paler that the moon. His eyes were open and lifeless. The spark that had one lit up the green eyes, gone. His body was cold. Colder than the darkness of space. Draco sunk to his knees and checked for a pulse, hoping, that this wasn't real. There was no pulse left in Harry's body. Draco cried harder. Luna grabbed the note on the mirror gingerly, thinking, it too, would break. Her voice shook as she read the note.

"Dear Draco, Luna, Neville, Hermione, Ron, Remus, Fred, George, Dumbledore, And Ginny, I'm sorry. Ever since I was two, my life was a living hell. Forced to work in my own home, cleaning, cooking, everything. Nearly being killed every year at the best school I've ever attended. My godfathers was killed. Everything hurt. I came out as gay and other students hit me, picked on me. I couldn't take it. You guys have been the best people I've ever met. I'm sorry I'm not strong. I'm so sorry that I gave up. I never even thought I was going to live as long as I did. I was supposed to die, the message is clear. It was my time. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Farewell,
Harry."

Harry Potter is dead

.........................

A/N: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Do not give up. Things will get better. Trust me. If I found out any of you killed yourself-
I don't know what I would do. Even thinking about it is making me cry. You matter. It doesn't matter if you're a boy or girl, skinny or fat, smart or dumb, pretty or ugly, I love you. Please don't give up. Please don't.