Love Is But A Beautiful Lie

A/N: prepare to cry your little eyes out my darlings.

....................

They say love is the most beautiful thing in the world. But, love is but a tragedy. You love and then get broken.

"Let go of my arm." Harry hissed as Hermione and Ron held Harry's arm.

"Harry, what's up? You've been acting strange lately." Ron said, his eyes showing clear signs of worry.

"It's nothing! Just let go of my arm!" Harry growled sharply, his eyes clouded over. They let him go.

"Fine mate! We'll just go." The two left the room, not looking back, making Harry feel worse. When he heard them leave, he went to his room and threw himself into his bed. He grabbed a pillow and started crying. Sobbing. Tears ran down his face.

"I have lost so much, helped so many people, and yet, no one fucking cares. They don't pressure me, to help me, they throw me aside." Harry sobbed, his body shaking. His pillow was soaked with his salty tears, staining the pillow and leaving tear tracks on his oh so broken face. His eyes were red and puffy and glazed over. His glasses were fogged and he couldn't help the loneliness that flooded into his body.

"I've lost my parents, Remus, Sirius, Cedric, Dobby, Fred, Hedwig, Snape, Dumbledore, Tonks, Mad Eye, so many people. I saw most of them die in front of my eyes, the life drain out of their eyes. Why would I be okay? Then Draco dies and no one knows how much I liked him, not even him, himself. " Harry whispered to himself. He got up and went to the corner of his room, where a sleek, black, acoustic guitar.

He ran his fingers over the small cracks in the wood, strumming the strings. He always did this, trying to calm himself down. He held back tears and tried to sing his pain away, creating something on the spot, his sweet and bitter voice floating through Grimlaud Place, echoing off the walls, where so many memories stayed.

"Why is it that when I need you, you float so far away?" He sang, his voice choking out the words, but soon calming down.

"But when you need me, you've never been closer? You think I don't have feelings, you think I don't break. You think these tears, aren't running down my face?

I realize it's my fault, for keeping it all in. But I realize it's your fault, for turning away. I'm a human being, but you treat me like dirt. Do you like when I'm broken? Do you like when I'm hurt?

These tears can't stop running down my face. You think that I'm so easy to replace? My heart has split into two, by you. Why must you do all these things that you do?

You make me smile, you make me laugh, but you leave me alone, when I'm sad. You stab me in my heart, then pat my back. I'm not some stupid toy that you play with in replace. I'm a human being, and you are a disgrace?

I realize it's my fault, for keeping it all in. But I realize it's your fault, for turning away. I'm a human being, but you treat me like dirt. Do you like when I'm broken? Do you like when I'm hurt?

Now tell me why I'm so pathetic. Now tell me that I'm not worth it. Through all your silent looks and in your eyes, I know you hate me, I'm the one you despise. I'm sorry I annoy you, but you gave me no choice. You tossed me aside and said I was worthless.

The minute you get jealous, you blame it all on me. You try to steal my life, she it's just a tragedy. Yet, I would still grow away everything I have for you. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

I realize it's my fault, for keeping it all in. But I realize it's your fault, for turning away. I'm a human being, but you treat me like dirt. Do you like when I'm broken? Do you like when I'm hurt?